prologue

My name is y/n l/n. I am 20 years old and I am a big anime fan and I love to play video games as well. You could say I'm an otaku and a gamer. I really love my waifus and wish I could meet them one day. Right now I'm in a hospital because I'm very sick and unwell and I'm dying slowly . My hospital room is full of anime posters and games and a tv so you can play since your room is custom made in the hospital. I have watched over 250 anime's and well as you can see kinda a bit obsessed with anime too. Since y/n is dying soon he's writing all this in his diary since he likes to make lists of things and just likes to write things about his favorite animes and waifus.

Nurse: Good morning Y/n. How are you feeling today.

Y/n : I'm ok 'cough' 'cough' I just wish I get better soon.

Nurse: I hope you do too. Wow you're such an otaku. You're so cute.

Y/n: thanks and ofcourse I really love anime and would want to meet the characters one day.

Nurse: what would you do if you meet them and would you like to have super powers as well.

Y/n: I would prefer if I went to all anime worlds since there are a lot of animes and I would love to have all there powers so I can be the strongest and make thier worlds a better place if I can .

Nurse: Well I hope your wish comes true .

Y/n: Thanks anyways I'm gonna take a nap I'll talk to you later I hope. Gn.

Nurse: Goodnight take care. I hope you have sweet dreams.

Little did Y/n know that when he was asleep he passed away and when y/n will wake up he'll meet the person who'll change his life and make his dream come true.