New beginnings

Patryk rummages though his pockets and takes his keys out and unlocks the door. We stepped foot in his house and Zosia ran up to Amelia, "heyyyy!! I haven't seen you in ages!" Says Amelia, "for real! How you've been?" She says while hugging Amelia. His house smelled like Cinnabon's, it felt warm too, I felt safe there.. "Anastasia right?" Amelia asks in a polite tone. You look around his house, you then as we a few seconds later, "oh yea, you can call me Ana for short." You say in a warm smile. Amelia smiles back at you. "Okay I made Cinnabons who wants them?" You think to yourself so that's why it smelled so good. You grab yourself 2 Cinnabons and take a seat on the couch. Teen Beach Movie is playing, it's your favorite song, Cruising for a Bruising. You hum to yourself and out of no where patryk and Zosia start screaming the song on the top of their lungs. I was amazed they even knew the dance moves. They were sitting next to each other on the couch moving their arms in sync like the characters. They were perfect for each other.. You started to think about who you could do this with.. you thought about Andrej but he's your best friend and you didn't want to mess up your friendship, you wanted a boyfriend to do this with. You then thought of Mateusz, you started smiling and feeling butterflies. Zosia pauses the song and looks at you, "Oooo who are you thinkin bout anaaaaa" she says dragging her words and starts singing and teasing you. You hush her, "oh be quiet!" You laugh it off and they resume the movie, but you think to yourself over and over on how you could imagine yourself and Mateusz like how patryk and Zosia are. You then get a ding from your phone, it was from Snapchat. You check who snapped you but you are shocked to see that Mateusz sent you a friend request. Your eyes widen and your smile grows. You say you are gonna go to the bathroom, but really you go sit in the shower with the water off and contemplate whether accepting it or ignoring it, you finally bring yourself to accept it. A few moments later you get a text from Mateusz, he says "Heyy Ana!" you smile as he added more than one "y". You text back, "oh hey Matt!" He asks you if you'd wanna hangout with Andrej and everyone, they were going to the AMC theater to watch Spider-Man and after they are going to canes to eat. You ask if Zosia and Patryk can come too, he reply's with, "oh yea we just told them" you say, "oh cool okay we will bet there soon!" You come out of the bathroom and they tell you to put ur shoes on, you go out your shoes on and head to the car, by now it's already 5:30 P.M. you finally get there and you see everyone, Andrej sees you and hugs you tight, then he hugs Zosia, asking if you guys are okay, you both reply with "yea, we're okay now." You pay for the tickets and get the food, Zosia sits with patryk and you sit 4 chairs away from her, you happen to sit next to matt, he looks at you and smiles, you smile awkwardly and look straight forward, the movies starting.