revelation

Bennett told Kaeya all about Diluc and the things he'd been doing..

Saying he hadn't been sure if those things were completely okay, and that sometimes they hurt him.

Kaeya was stunned.. His soul felt shattered as Bennett revealed the true nature of his brother.
Somehow Kaeya felt like he's always known.. He knew something was going on

He should of pushed harder that night.. But now the only thought echoing through his head was Diluc.. He had to talk to Diluc.

He glanced at Albedo and Klee in the distance then at Bennett.. He ran.
He ran quicker than he ever thought possible to that stupid winery.

Bennett watched him run but didn't follow..

After Albedo finished consoling Klee from her crab pinch, he looked around for Kaeya. " Bennett? Where'd Kaeya go off to? "

Bennett told Albedo everything.. "After I said all that.. Kaeya just ran. "

Albedo immediately looked worried.
He looked down at Klee then at Bennett, "come on let's go to the knights of favonius HQ. I can drop Klee off there, you as well. Then I can go after Kaeya. "

Albedo gets them all to monstadt quickly he knocked on Jean's office door loudly and quickly.

Jean opened it, "oh Al-"

"Watch Klee and Bennett.. Please' Albedo said before Jean could even get out her greeting.

" o- why? What's going on Albedo? you seem very troubled. "
Jean says with genuine concern.

Albedo looked up at her, ".. It's Kaeya.. I might actually need your help can we leave them with Lisa? "

Jean nods sensing this matter might be urgent than she thought..

They left Bennett and Klee with Lisa and started on their way.

Kaeya had made it to the winery...once inside Without even a knock he burst through the doors of Diluc's study.

Diluc looked at him, a bit shocked.. "Well hello Kaeya. "

"You monster!!.. You're just like him!! YOU'RE JUST LIKE OUR FATHER! "

Diluc got up slamming his hands down on the desk, "HOW DARE YOU SPEAK SUCH NONSENSE! MY FATHER WAS AN UPSTANDING MAN!  I've grown tired of your ill mannered speak of both my father and I. All because you think something happened to you! "

Kaeya got close, right in Diluc's face,

"SOMETHING WAS DONE TO ME DAMN IT!! AND YOU'RE NO DIFFERENT!!.. Bennett just told me everything! EVERYTHING!! are you still going to defend yourself!?"

Kaeya grips onto Diluc's shoulders, slumping and almost falling to his knees, "he trusted you!.... I-... I TRUSTED YOU!! " 

Diluc placed his hands on Kaeya's back trying to support his weight and keep him from falling. 
" Kaeya. I didn't do anything. "

Years flowed from Kaeya's eyes, every thought, every memory and, every second of his childhood flooded back into his mind.

Diluc picked Kaeya up shutting the door to the study.
He sat down in his chair setting Kaeya on the desk.

He took out a small cloth and dabbed and wiped Kaeya's tears away.

Diluc thought a minute, then grabbed Kaeya's hand... " I don't care.. Anymore.  It's not that I necessarily wanted to do this or it's my fetish.. I.. I didn't want to hurt him I.. I'm lonely, I hate myself.. But he loved me he admired me... "

Kaeya was making small whimpers through his tears, "... But he admired you and you.. Touched him you.. You.. Took his innocence! "

Kaeya watched Diluc's expression change.. And he also started crying

"O-oh fuck.. I've really fucked up Haven't I.. " Diluc buried his face in his hands.

Kaeya sniffled and grabbed Diluc's arms, " you're.. Just sick there's something wrong with your head.. Maybe you didn't me-mean for things to go this far.. "

Diluc grabbed Kaeya pushing him onto the desk holding him by his wrists , standing over him. "NO DON'T YOU GET IT KAEYA, I AM JUST LIKE HIM I'M EXACTLY LIKE HIM! "

"HE WAS SICK TOO! YOU CAN GET BETTER ... I have to arrest you though.. "

Diluc held Kaeya against the desk, he cried and laid his head down, on Kaeya's chest. "You can't.. " he gently let go of Kaeya's wrists.

Kaeya slowly pet Diluc's head, " I have to.."

"You understand what that'd do to me?? " Diluc cries into Kaeya.

Kaeya continued to pet his head.. "Start doing the right thing.. And le-"

"NO! You want to arrest me well.. You'll.... Have to catch me. " he got off Kaeya and ran out of the room.

Kaeya quickly got up and followed the chased Diluc through windrise and the woods.. All the way to the very top of starsnatch cliff.

Jean and Albedo made it to the Winery only to find them gone. Neither of them having a clue as to where they could of gone..

Diluc stood at the edge, then looked over behind him, seeing Kaeya finally catch up.

Kaeya reached out to him, "it'll be okay!! Letw take you in.. Please.. Please please.. Please-" he pleaded out of breath.

Diluc shook his head a little.. He backed up until he was in the very edge of the cliff.

Kaeya stepped closer, "Diluc... Dilu- DILUC! "

Diluc threw himself backwaeds off the cliff.

Kaeya ran and jumped after him in the moment not thinking about anything other than his dear brother..

The impact from the beach below was enough to knock Kaeya out.

It was almost 3 hours before Kaeya regained his consciousness.. He looked around hearing the waves in the water and smelling the fresh air.. The also smelling the rain scent of iron in the air.

... This iron smell, he recognized it.. It was blood.. He slowly looked underneath him to see Diluc's body.

Head hit the ground hard, and he'd died on impact, Kaeya's life was only saved because he landed right on top of him.

Kaeya pushed himself off of Diluc.. The memories of what had happened pryer came back.

All he could do was sit there.. Shaking.