Office Love

We entered a big good looking building.
Some of Jimin's employees greeted me, and his assistant brought me a latte, leading the way of course.

Jimin : I'm gonna be right back, my office is at the top floor in the back. If you don't want to go alone ask Aileen to lead you there, her office is right there, the glass door with the orange inscription.

Y/n : It's alright! I can find it myself.

Jimin : Also if you need anything just press the blue button on the table and Aileen will bring it to you.

Y/n : alright, alright, go, I'll be waiting upstairs. * pushes him in the elevator *

I went upstairs and found his office. It was really really beautiful and spacious. I could live there.
I turned on the heat, it was kinda cold. I took off my jacket and sat on jimin's chair. I unintentionally fell asleep.

Jimin came to his office and saw me sleeping. It was really hot in his office so he took his jacket off as well. He looked at me and laughed, then he picked me up from his chair and carried me to the sofa. Just when he put me down, adjusting my position, Jungkook came in.

Jungkook was the CEO of the building next door, they were about to sign a contract of cooperation soon.

Jungkook's eyes layed on me immediately, making him blush a little.

Jimin : Oh mr. Jeon, you are already here.
Please take a seat.

Jungkook : is the lady alright? Her face is red, she might have a fever.

Jimin : She's fine, I'll take care of that, don't worry.
So let's discuss about the project.

Jungkook sat down and they started talking about they're collaboration.

*Time skip*

Aileen : Mr. Park, Mr. Min is here waiting for you. He asked me to take you to him immediately.

Jimin : Alright.  Mr Jeon, I'll be back in a few minutes, you may have a rest.

I suddenly woke up from the sound of the door closing.
Jungkook got up from his seat and came near me.

Jungkook : Your name is Y/n right?

Y/n : huh? Uh yes I'm y/n, and you are?

Jungkook : I am Jeon Jungkook, the CEO of the building right next, you can see it from here  * points to a really big building *

Y/n : wow, that's really awesome! Nice to meet you Mr. Jeonkook

Jungkook : it's Jungkook, try to pronounce that

Y/n : jEoNcook

Jungkook : nonono, repeat after me, Ju-Ng KooK

Y/n : Jungkook

Jungkook : *laughs* that's right.
So you are working for Jimin?

Y/n : well actually we're just friends, nothing more.

Jungkook : oh, would you like to be friends as well?

Y/n : Sure! I like making friends with the right people!

Jungkook : Can i have your phone number, or Wechat?

Y/n : Here!

Me and jungkook started talking about so many things. We really got along with each other, and he was such a nice guy.

Just as i was telling jungkook a really interesting story about me, and he was laughing, Jimin opened the door and came in.

Jimin : Mr. Jeon? You're still here? I tought you left, sorry to keep you waiting.

Jungkook : It's alright, i haven't been bored just now. I'd like to set up another meeting, cancel the one we have today, i want to take a rest.

Jimin : Alright, we'll set it for another time.

Jungkook : I'll take my leave. Have a good night.

I got up from the sofa and started walking towards Jungkook, i wanted to see him off

Y/n : Jimin I'll be right back!

Jungkook : You wanna see me off?

Y/n : we are friends, why not.

As soon as i saw jungkook off, Aileen came running, and said:

Aileen : Mrs. Y/n,  Mr. Park is very impatient, he asked me to get you back immediately.

Y/n: Alright Alright, let's go.

I entered his office but didn't see him anywhere. Then he suddenly closed the door and locked it. I got so scared cause he popped out just like that 💀

Y/n. : AISHHH, YOU SCARED ME!

Jimin : keep your voice down.

Y/n : That was not cool, you scared the hell out of me.
I say while pouting

Jimin leans closer and my back hits the door behind me . He pins me onto the door, and looks me straight in the eyes..

Jimin : Why'd you see him off.

Y/n : We're friends now, we have a lot in common and i really like him!

Jimin : *laughs sarcastically * you like him? What about me?

Y/n : well if you'd be more gentle then I'd like you more!

He takes the hair out of my face and places it behind my ear, which really got me blushing.

Jimin : I am always gentle.

I blushed

Jimin : But i don't like the fact that you give other men more attention than me.

I suddenly felt butterflies in my stomach...