Our First Time

I was about to say something when he suddenly kissed me on the cheek.
He placed his other hand on my waist, rubbing my tummy a little.

He looked at me, then at my lips, i suddenly we kissed. I found myself enjoying it. I placed my arms around his neck. And he hugged my waist tightly. It was a passionate and amazing kiss. He broke the kiss, getting air back in his chest 💀.

I wanted to step away, but he started kissing me again. This time he lifted me up and took me to the bathroom, sat me down on the counter and we continued to make out passionately.

He took off his shirt and gave me small kisses around the neck and the other parts. I pulled him closer and kissed him roughly. He took off my shirt and that's when the real adventure happened.
We we're having romance in his office.
Before going further he asked for permission, and of course i said

Y/n : If you're wearing a condom I'm totally fine with it.

He smirked and then we continued our romance.
I widened my eyes when i felt his  pp in my poopoo, it reminded me of something, and i could swear i felt that already, but i was too pleased to be distracted.
If other men we're really slow on girls, well Jimin was the complete opposite, he was going wild on me.
I was running my hands through his hair and scratching his neck, he said i was so hot doing that.
He was exploring every small part of my body and i wasn't even shy or anything.
Jimin : You know I'm not done yet, that was just the start.
For a moment i started blushing but then he said.
Jimin : If you could call me by my name that would be even hotter. I'll do you so hard that you won't be able to get out of bed tomorrow.
Y/n : oh really? I said sarcastically
Jimin : oh so you really want to see how bad i can do you. No problem.
We kissed hungrily for another 2 minutes. Then he started to pleasure me. He definitely knew how to please me.
I was slowly pleasing him as well
After sometime we both came.
He put on his pants, and i put my skirt on. He looked at me, put his hands on my waist and said :

Jimin : Don't go out with anyone, or I'll punish you.

Y/n : You're not my boss, i can go out with whoever I want. But i don't want you hurt anyone, that's for sure. And remember as long as you don't hurt anyone we'll be fine.
Then i pulled him in for a kiss.

He helped me dress up, and then he took my bag and his car keys, and we were walking out of the building, when suddenly Aileen came.

Aileen : Mr. Park, you needed me for anything?

Jimin : call the janitor and ask them to clean my bathroom and dressing room from my office, remember to tell them not to touch my desk.

I pinched him.

Jimin :  Aish, that hurt

Y/n : Why do you have to call a janitor, we could've just cleaned up ourselves.

Jimin : don't worry, we're adults now. You shouldn't feel embarrassed or anything.

Y/n : your employees will think i seduced you.

Jimin : didn't you? *says sarcastically *

Y/n : oh shut up. I said while pouting and glared at him.