Nimbostratus

He squints harshly as he manages to peel his eyes open. The second he gains a bit of self awareness he's thrashing out.

Yep. He's tied down.

Great, not only is he tied to a chair in a place he doesn't recognize without his powers unarmed and in the process of dying but there's also nobody who knows where he is.

He doesn't even know where he is!

First master he hates when this happens like seriously can't a poor dying guy go on a walk without getting kidnapped? Was that to much to ask for?

"Soooo I've been in this situation a few times before so let's just get this over with. Come out of the shadows and monologue your evil plan so I can go home already. Kai's making enchiladas and no offense to Zane but I am not missing those for the world."

"Ah so you are awake then! I was afraid I'd already missed the biological deterioration point and that would've just ruined everything."

"Biological deterior- wha- hey! How did you know I was dying?! You know what nevermind just monologue and we'll get this over with."

"Do you really think of me as one of your other run of the mill mainstream villains?" The guy asked dramatically walking into the light in front of him.

Jay gave him and unimpressed look over.

"Honestly dude? probably" he replied passively. To his surprise the short black haired guy let out a genuine laugh.

"Oh my, you know it is just as much of a pleasure to meet you as I'd always imagined."

"Pleasure enough to release me so I can get back to enchilada night?" He asked with a retorical grin.

Whoever it was just laughed again and Jay could already feel the aggravation building up in his bones. So it was one of these villains, the smartass looming in the dark kind FSM he hated those kinds of bitches.

"Look dude I've got no clue who in the cursed realm you are and honestly I couldn't give two shits but seriously where the hell am I?"

"Oh you're in the upper deck of the power supply chamber of the ninjago storm farms!"

Okayyyy that was surprisingly forward.

"And I don't suppose you'd also tell me why I'm tied to a chair?"

"Oh that's so you cannot attempt to escape while I perform my experiment considering you're the vital component."

Alright a little unexpected but not unwelcome to hear a villain finally giving him straight answers. It was like he was in a horror movie and just asked "is anyone there?" Only to have the killer respond with "yeah dude I'm in the kitchen, oh and I've got a knife so maybe start running right about now". A little off-putting but hey not exactly unwelcome to have people mix it up for a change.

"Sooo how come you're using regular rope and not vengestone? What's to stop me from using my powers to escape?"

"Well the first obstacle that comes to mind is your rapidly fading connection to them." Now it was this guy's turn to give him and unimpressed stare. "I think we both know you couldn't use your powers right now even if you wanted too. Not to mention you'll need access to your powers in order for this to work so I can't possibly have vengestone!" He said excitedly.

Jay just sighed. Looks like he's not going to be smarting his way out of here any time soon. "Okay you're right on that but better question is how do you know that?"

"Isn't it obvious? I've been monitoring you and your powers and learning about them. It's why I know the reason your powers are leaving and it's how I know that you know just as well as I that you're dying right along with them."