Chapter 2

Naruto is now awake, after a few hours of sleep, goes in deeper in the caves. He is going to where he sense the aura is, which isn't so far, silently, with yoru. When they arrive they see a blue thing.

' what is that?' Naruto thinks to himself, ' notice; rimuru tempest, a creature who got reincarnated to this world as a slime.' ' thank you voice..'

" eh! Who are you!" The slime, rimuru, asks, ' oh no! This is bad, he looks strong! He will definitely tries to kill me.' Rimuru thinks to himself, ' notice; the creature in front of you is from another world as well.'

' ah! Great sage! What his na-' " I'm naruto, who are you?" Naruto asks cautiously.

" uh, Nice to meet you! I'm rimuru tempest, I'm not a bad slime!" Rimuru introduce himself, " you are reincarnated as well?!" He asks naruto.

' huh, how did he know? Now that i think about this, who got reincarnated first?' Naruto thinks to himself, ' notice; he, rimuru, knows because i told him, and you got reincarnated first.'

" uh, yes,,, what are you going to do?" Naruto asks rimuru once the voice answered him. " oh, i don't know! Maybe explore this world, what will you do? Can i tag a long?" Rimuru answered.

' what will i do? I mean i don't know anything here so, probably just start a new life or something,, is that bat his pet?' Rimuru thinks.

' should i tell,, him? Kurama?' Naruto asks, ' do whatever kit, as long as he doesn't disturb me' " well i was actually just plan to explore and maybe see if i can stay in some place? And uh, sure if you want,, i have a question."

" cool, and yes i will just follow your journey! And what is it?" Says rimuru, making a question mark at the end. " what happened to the powerful aura creature? I'm actually just in here to check it out." Naruto asks.

" powerful aura? Oh! You mean the dragon, veldora? Well i got this predator skill that can make me eat things!" Rimuru answers.

Naruto ignored what rimuru said about eating and continue to asks more question, " and,, are you a- what gender do you use?" " oh im a boy! I was 27 before i died, i don't know if it still counts."

" well i am a boy too, was 17 years old. Here for a month already." Naruto said then continue, " this is yoru, i found him a few days ago. I have a friend who got sealed in me, and a voice as well."

Time skip //

Rimuru and his new friends are walk-jump-fly to naruto's spot, to take his things. Then go out of the cave to find food, now in the middle of forest, naruto told rimuru to suppress his aura, just as he told that.

Because just earlier a few wolf appeared and suddenly ran away scared.

Many green creature, which rimuru know them as goblins, appeared in front of them. Surrounded, naruto take out his hand-made short sword in his hands.

" do you have any business ahead of here?" One goblins speak up. ' they speak?! Speaking of which, how can I understand them?' Rimuru thinks to himself.

' notice; using magic sense allow the sound waves to something comprehensible sound.' ' oh thank you great sage!'

" its the first time we have met. I'm a slime, and my name is rimuru." The goblins suddenly kneel down to rimuru, " we have already fully recognised your strength, please lower your voice!"

" ah, I'm sorry, I'm still not used to adjusting yet." Rimuru apologised, then look at naruto, who before didn't acted as this weird, said person just sweat drop.

" t-there is no need to apologise to us!"

" then, do you need us or anything?" Rimuru asks, " our village is right ahead. We felt a strong demon's aura and immediately came here to investigate."

' strong demon's aura?' " but I don't feel anything." Rimuru said.

" you don't need to fool around with us." Said goblin, great sage said, ' notice; there are no strong demon in the surrounding area, except for yourself and naruto.' " it was your aura.." naruto tells rimuru.

Rimuru takes a look at himself with magic sense, and sweat drop. " we aren't that easily fooled, there is no way a slime would emit such a strong demonic aura." The goblin said, ' no wonder naruto told me to suppress my aura.'

Rimuru suppress his aura, " that really helped, that demonic aura was really terrifying." Says the goblin, rimuru laugh nervously, while naruto lower his stance.

Rimuru and naruto talks with the goblins and accept the goblins invitations to visit their village. After a while the two completely understood their language.

" Its right here." The goblins village, is pretty much a rundown house. They gave one of the house to naruto and rimuru. Naruto is currently exploring the village, and rimuru is waiting in the house.

" I'm really sorry, we don't have much to serve you with, I'm the village elder here." The goblin elder said, " ah, don't worry about it" rimuru kindly replied.

" so, you invited me and my friend here, what is the reason for that?" Rimuru asks, the elder and his son bow down to rimuru, " i have heard about your hidden strength from my son, could you please do a request for us?"

" i will decide after i have listened to it" rimuru said.

" about a month ago, the dragon god that protected us suddenly disappeared without reason, and so demons who wanted to expand their turfs started to eye this village" the elder start to tell a story,

" the fang wolves, they are also eyeing us, it's a tough battle,,,"

Time skip //

" what can you give me?" " ..we will offer you our loyalty!" A howl was heard by everyone, they all are panicking. Rimuru decides to accepted the request, the goblins bow down to rimuru and say,

" please give us your protection!"

Naruto who is exploring find it boring, there aren't anything interesting there, except the goblins themselves. He is exploring to actually find something to eat. When suddenly he hears a howl from somewhere.

Naruto is actually thinking of ignoring it, but he made up his mind and runs to rimuru, yoru merges with naruto's shadow before the first wolf encounter. Naruto finally arrives where rimuru is, just to see an obvious trap.

——————————