Love Toxin.

Request: FunSunbyFire

Ship:Memngas
Genre:Smut
St Genre:friends to lovers
Au:Irl au
Scene:Meme is in a toxic relationship the Laff helps him out of it.
My Scene:Laff pretends to be his Boyfriend which go a little Carried away..

(Meme POV)

'God I hate Jared... Why did I even want to date him in the First Place?!'
I sigh walking to the Bathroom grabbing a small towel wetting it before placing it on my bruises and cuts Jared gave me.
I look up at the Mirror staring at my Bruised and Bleeding Face. #pic#.
I frown before grabbing my phone and texting Laff. I cant Talk to Jared since he's out partying with his friends and probably Fucking a girl... I quickly text him
Laffy💝

M:Laff can we Please hang out?
L:Ofc! when?
M:mmm Now?....Please
L:what's wrong?
M:Just... Jared.
L:Ugh.. Meme you Have to break up with Him! he's using you for Your Body!
M: I know! I know... But it's to late now.. I already Said Yes to being his Boyfriend...
L:BREAK.UP.WITH.HIM. H.E.S.U.S.I.N.G.Y.O.U
M: Stop Please! can we just Hang out now..? 🥺
L:Ok.. at the park?
M:Yeah Okay..!
L:Bye love you ❤️
M:Bai! Love you too 💖
Seen at 8:27 AM

I Put my phone in my pocket Smiling 'God... I love Laff so Fucking much...' I think blush 'SHIT! I NEED TO GET READY!' I thought panicking. running to my Closet Grabbing an outfit, Brushing my Hair and Cover all the Bruises with Make up.
After finishing fixing myself. I go 
downstairs and grab some snacks, water and coffee before heading outside and going towards the park where Laff is waiting. After about 5 minutes Laff is seen approaching me and we hug "Hey Laff! how are you doing?" I ask him giving Him a kiss on the cheek.
He smiles "Pretty good how bout chu?" He asked I kinda shifted Awkwardly "I-i been doing..Okay should we g-go now?" I replied Grabbing his hand. He stared at me before nodding "Sure!" he replied smiling brightly.
We start walking hand In hand towards the park "So what do you wanna do first?" he asked turning to look at me. I look down before looking back up "Well.." I Started before stopping talking and looked away blushing "What?" He asked tilting his head slightly. I sighed before looking into his eyes "...We can cuddle." I said shyly.
He looks taken back for a moment until chuckling and nodding. As we were sat next to each other cuddling, I felt safe like nothing bad could happen while I was there.' i wish I could tell him how I feel...' i muttered softly "what was that?" Laff Asked "Uhm! nothing!" I quickly say looking away. He stared at me before looking back.

(Time skip they're at Laffs Home)

It was around 9 pm, we were cuddled watching a Disney movie. We decided to watch one of our favorites The Little Mermaid. Laff had fallen asleep so I decided to play with his hair. I slowly moved his hair out of his face kissing his forehead lightly.
"MmmMmmMmm..." he mumbled moving closer and closer. I smiled before looking back at the TV and continued playing with his hair. After about 3 hours, he suddenly woke up and kissed me lightly. I smiled before kissing him back, we both pulled away giggling slightly.
  "You better take pictures so I can show them to my sister."
Laff joked I laughed Softly secretly taking photos. Until he noticed "Hey! are you actually Taking photos?!" He grabbed my phone putting it in the Air "N-no! Give it Back I-i Was just Checking something!" I tried Lying, but he knew He turned to me with a Mad face before throwing my phone onto the floor "Hey! What the Hell!" I yelled in Anger.
Then he suddenly Pinned me onto the Couch leaning down getting closer and closer to my Face. we stared at each other for a while. We were basically breathing each others air.
until Laff Leaned into a kiss I tried pushing away until he Grabbed both my Wrist with one hand pinning them above my head.
I Moaned into the Kiss as he grinded onto me.  He leaned his body more over mine deepening our kiss. I wrapped my leg around his waist making his hard on grow harder and harder by the second.
he then started to lean back kissing my neck, sucking and biting every little part of skin he finds until I felt his warm tongue slide past the skin and into my mouth. I felt his Hand Slowly move down to my Pants Tugging on them For a bit before taking them off. And then taking off his own. He slowly Took my thongs I was wearing with his Boxers. He then gently Entered me and Slowly thrusting in me. 
I moaned Into the kiss holding onto his hair, feeling him hit all of the right spots making me moan even louder making him smirk against my lips.
he started Thrusting faster, harder and faster. Soon enough his member hit a certain spot and I came hard. I gripped onto his shoulder and Laff grabbed my hips and slammed himself even deeper inside me. He groaned loudly and started coming soon after me. He pulled me close to him, pressing kisses all over my face. We both got a little heavy. he then looked down at me smiling, I smile Back both of us Panting hard "are you Okay darling?" He asked in his British accent. I Nodding before Pulling him close to me. We both Laid there Cuddled up with a blanket over us before Falling in a deep sleep.

Finally!