Just Friends...Right?

Request:Valerie_woolf_playz
Ship: Memesfor1
Genre:Fluff
Short
Topish:Meme
Bottomish:Socks
Story genre: Friends to Lovers

(Meme's POV,)
I was in my Room listening to some Songs And Singing Loudly dancing and Jumping everywhere
"IF ONLY I COULD I'D MAKE A DEEAL WITH GAWD AND I'D GET HIM TO SWAP OUR PLACES, BE RUNNING UP THE ROAD, BE RUNNING UP THAT HILL, BE RUNNING UP YOUR MO-" I Was then interrupted by Socks Storming into my Room "MEME COULD YOU NOT SING SO LOOOUD" He Yelled Catching me of guard "S-Sorry" I Apologize before turning off the Speaker "I wanted to Ask if you wanted to..u-uhmm.." He stuttered before Blushing. I looked at him with a confused look then Waking over to Him before bending down To where we were Face to Face "Are you making Fun of Me!?" Socks asked Offended, I chuckled Standing back up "lol Noob" I say Before Bursting out into a Blaze of Laughter while Socks Glares at me. He grabbed me by my Shirt Pushing onto the Bed sitting on top of Me. I look up at him Shocked "I-i WHAT ar- You!-" I try to Speak but he Cut me Off Leaning in Kissing Me, I was Frozen for a Little, till my Eyes slowly Close. I place my Hands on his Thighs. We kissed for awhile till he Pulled away We both Panted. "S-so.. what Did you need..?" I asked Confused. "O-oh Yeah.. I wanted to Ask... If we umm.. Could Cuddle.." He whispered softly. I giggled pulling hin Down onto my Chest. "Of course!.. I was abit Tired anyway.." I mumbled nuzzling into his Neck. "Heh.. and umm.. I also wanted to Ask.. If.. you would.. Wanna Go out with Me.. Maybe.." He Muttered I look up at him Blushing before Smiling. "Yeah!.. I-i would Love that.." I Grin kissing his Neck Gently. We laid down enjoying each others Presence. Slowly We both fell into a Deep and Lovely Sleep Cuddled Next to Eachother.
338 Words