It's in Witness Protection

I stayed out for a solid day and a half, staying awake the whole time. I wasn't sure how paranoid I was being, but I also didn't want to risk being caught, especially by going back to Fez's. Even more so with a bag filled with proof of drugs. I was just hoping and praying, Fez and Ash didn't get busted still.

     I trudged up to Lexi's door, making sure I wasn't being followed. I fell on the door, thudding my fist on it lazily. I almost fell, Suze opening the door. She looked at me confused for a minute, almost worriedly.

"Oh. Honey, what's the matter?" I blinked at her, trying to look more awake.

"Is Lex here?" She shakily nodded, pointing up to her room.

"Lex!" I looked away from her, giving her a small smile as I made my way to Lexi's room.

"Yeah? Oh, what's up Lez?" I made eye contact with her, her face already looking worried as I held a finger to my mouth discreetly.

"Come on." She turned around, letting me follow behind her as I smiled at Suze again.

"Thanks, Suze." We made our way into her room, her shutting the door behind her as I walked in.

"Are you okay?" I looked around the room, making sure Cassie wasn't her.

"Cassie here?" She gave me a weird look, shaking her head.

"Good. Lex.. I need.. I'm sorry to ask-" She put a hand on my shoulder, guiding me to sit with her on her bed.

"Seriously. Leslie you're scaring me." I sighed, taking off my bag.

"Lex, I totally get it if you say no... but can you please hide this for me? Just a day or two. I promise. I'll take full blame if you were caught. I'd-I'd.." She looked between the bag and I. A look of realization creeping onto her face.

"There's drugs in here?" She knew the answer, just the way she asked, she knew. I nodded, feeling bad about putting her in this position. She sighed sadly.

"I'm sorry, Lex." She nodded, again sadly before nodding her head for real.

"You promise, you'll come back for it?" I nodded quickly.

"I promise, only a day. Two tops." I tried to assure, though given the situation..

"Alright. Only because it's you. I trust you, Leslie." I threw myself at Lexi, hugging her tightly.

"I'm sorry, Lexi. I didn't want to get you involved but I couldn't go to anyone else." I felt my eyes water, my voice cracking as I thought about everything that's happened.

"I know Leslie, your not that type of person too. You mind telling me why you have a bag full of drugs to begin with?" I wiped my eyes sniffing as I looked at her.

"It was a drug bust. It's mostly empty bottles, we were able to flush most of everything else. But I didn't want the cops to find the bottles and them get busted. so I grabbed everything and ran." I explained quickly.

"When was this?!" I shrugged.

"I don't know almost two days ago." She hugged me tightly, crushing me.

"You really love them, don't you?" I nodded tiredly, almost falling asleep on her shoulder. I shook my head, trying to wake up.

" Lexi, I need you to hide this. Like your life depended on it. You can't let Cassie find it, know about it, hear about it, nothing." She nodded seriously at me, taking the bag from me.

"There's also one more thing.." I asked, unenthusiastically.