Not of You, For You

It's been a few days since the bust, they didn't find anything, they didn't catch me, and they haven't been back since. We got the bag from Lexi the next day, they drove me. The last few days, yeah, well, they suck. Rue was in the hospital for a kidney infection. Lexi asked if I could go to the dance with them, but Fez and Ashtray have been worried about Mouse's pickup, I didn't feel right going to a dance when I had to much on my mind. All I could think about was, was how much Fez and Ash have been stressing. Them having flushed most of their supply, so they didn't have enough for Mouse's next pickup. It worried me and I was scared, I had no idea what was gonna happen.

 It worried me and I was scared, I had no idea what was gonna happen

    I perked up, hearing a sound come for down stairs. I got up from the bed, making sure to be soundless as I made my way out of the room and than down stairs. I stopped at the bottom of the stairs, looking around as I followed the noise. I stopped for a second, hearing a click. Now I've never heard the sound of a real gun, but I've seen enough movies to get a general idea of what a gun sounds like, and the sounds that comes from it once you put the clip back in. I heard someone make their way to me, for the front door. I stayed where I was, Fezco now stopped in front of the door. I felt my eyes water, him dressed in dark clothes, tucking a gun away, backpack slung over his shoulder. It's not hard to guess what he's about to do, and now I was really scared. The look on his face, only making me feel worst.

"You shouldn't have come down, kid." His voice sounded uneven.

"Don't stay up too late. I'll be back later. I promise." He had the door open, already making his way out the door.

"Fezco-.." He closed the door on me, leaving me to stare at the door after him. It was silent a moment, hearing footsteps behind me.

"He'll be fine." I looked down, feeling him pull on the back of my shirt.

"Come on, let's go watch something." I nodded, rubbing my face as I followed after him. I laid on the couch I normally do on the farther wall, him sitting on the other one, him flipping threw the channels.

"Do you.. Are you sure he'll be okay?" I felt bad asking him, it was his brother after all, obviously he's worried about him. But he was the only one I could ask about this.

"He promised, didn't he?" I looked over at him sadly, but hopeful.

"He better not break it.." I looked back to the TV, hoping Fez wouldn't brake the promise.

     I sighed, seeing the incoming call from Lexi, still laying on the couch, Fezco still not home.

"Oh my God, Leslie! Kat was just kissed by some guy! I think they're dating now. Kat's got a boyfriend!" I smiled sadly to myself, Lexi yelling it over the phone. I wanted to be happy, I really did. But all I could do was worry, mind clouded with the dark thoughts of what could or would happen to Fez.