ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ - that feeling.

• 💮 •

YEAR 2000— NOW A NINE-YEAR-OLD, MIKEY WAS STILL THE SAME OLD KID HE WAS

YEAR 2000NOW A NINE-YEAR-OLD, MIKEY WAS STILL THE SAME OLD KID HE WAS. Nothing much changed with him the last time Y/n saw him. But for some reason, the moment she stepped into Shinichiro's garage, his heart skipped a beat and his face felt red. He sulked in the small corner, taking small peeks at her.

He wanted to see how much she's changed. No, he just wanted to see her face...

Oh, poor Mikey.

"Mikey, you can go play with Y/n now! We just finished up and she has some time." Shinichiro looked at the girl as she let out a small hiccup. He pats her head and helped her down from her seat.

"What can we do?"

"I dunno. Hey, maybe you should show her the new plane you've been building!"

"Eh? No way!"

Shinichiro clears his throat "Manjiro. Come on..." his big brother was just trying to be a good wingman. Mikey himself didn't expect his small crush on Y/n would return. He could spend time with her and get to know her some more, unlike last summer when he almost killed her with her hiccups.

"Okay... let's go inside my room..." Mikey walks up to her and held out his hand. She nods and grabs it with almost no hesitation. He inhaled and blushed all the way there.

Mikey's room was just plain and simple. He had a few posters up and models of airplanes on top of his drawer. One, in particular, was on his desk, in the process of building. She pointed at it and asked, "What's that?"

"A Concorde plane model! I've been building it for months and it's finally almost finished." Mikey takes it carefully and showed it to her "This one is so cool! The real one goes up to 1,350 miles per hour. I wanna fly one of those in the future."

He motions for her to hold out her hands "Be very careful..."

She nods and did just that. She looked at it in amusement and she smiles a bit. The way she was examining it made him blush, it was like she was invested in what he was telling her. Unlike his other friends, she won't butt in with a different answer. She'll just listen to him.