ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᶠᵒᵘʳ - that one time.

• 💮 •

—"HEY Y/N? HOW MANY LANGUAGES DO YOU SPEAK?" MIKEY AND THE GIRL LAY OUTSIDE ON A MAT, LOOKING AT THE BLUE SKY AND WATCHING THE CLOUDS PASS BY

—"HEY Y/N? HOW MANY LANGUAGES DO YOU SPEAK?" MIKEY AND THE GIRL LAY OUTSIDE ON A MAT, LOOKING AT THE BLUE SKY AND WATCHING THE CLOUDS PASS BY. Y/n shrugs and turns to him "I speak a few."

"Big bro Shin told me about a word from the Philippines. I think it was Paralooman..."

"You mean Paraluman?"

"Yeah, that one! What does it mean?"

"I forgot too. Shin-kun also told me about it..." 

"We can ask him later then!" not even a minute later, Shinichiro arrives with some of his friends. He called out to the two "Y/n, Mikey! I got snacks!"

Mikey practically sprinted towards his big brother "Did you get me dorayaki?" he jumped up and down. Shinichiro held it out to him "Here you go. Call Emma too."

"EMMA! BIG BRO SHIN GOT US FOOD!"

"I meant to go to her room and call her..."

"COMING!!" Emma replied from inside. They all gathered on the mat and ate. Shinichiro noticed how Y/n and Mikey have been compared to the first time they met. Last summer they barely spent time together, and more tutoring. But he made sure that the two got along, cutting their lessons short.

"Today's September 22, just in case you two forgot..." he whistled "Better make the most out of today since it'll be a few months before you can hang out again."

"Shin-kun, who are these three?" Y/n changes the topic.

"Oh these are friends of mine; Benkei, Wakasa, and Takeomi," he answers.

"Friends?" 

Benkei knelt down to her side, holding out his hand "Hi there." he smiled kindly at her.

"You guys are friends with Shin-kun?" she tilts her head to the side.

"Yeah."

"Oh. I feel bad for you." she pats Benkei's arm before taking a sip from her juice box. Wakasa bursts out laughing and Takeomi held back his own.