1

A DRUNK LEGEND
[ONE SHOT STORY]
by mnn_mnn_mnn

"Have a drink child!" A woman's gentle voice persuade Cale.

"Sure." He didn't hide his annoyance to the goddess who handed him an elegant glass with golden design around it. He hesitated a while when he look at the black liquid inside the glass.

The goddess saw his hesitation, she laughed and patted his back. "Don't worry child, it just taste like liquor in your world. It might be stronger than anything you have before but it's like normal liquor."

Cale sighed before taking a sip from the glass. The black liquid painted his tongue to his throat bitterness, but moments later a sweet taste blended up making him smile in satisfaction.

It burns his throat, showing how strong the liquor is.

"How was it?" He look at the goddess who he didn't even know who.

Finally, after days of stepping in the heavenly realm he smiled for the first time. "Perfect, may I know this beautiful maiden's name?" He asked.

The goddess chuckled. "We don't introduce in our birth names here child, we introduce in titles."

She gently raise her other hand that is not holding a glass. "Welcome to heavenly realm Cale Henituse, the Goddess of Liquor and Beverage greets you."

He smiled and accept her hands. "It's nice to meet you, madam."

Cale's soul fired when he saw more alcohol in the hall full of gods and goddesses drinking and celebrating with each other.

Cale smiled at thinking that his night will be spent drinking with tasty alcohols.

-

"That is all you're gonna do." The god of death massage the bridge of his nose after he take off his eye glasses.

"Are you sure that's the right way?" Choi Han sended the god his best death glares. His just stopping himself from fighting the god because Cale Henituse told him to behave.

"Child, trust me." He hummed.

"There's nothing in you that I can trust." Choi Han look at the god with disgust.

The god of death just chuckled. "Then trust your Cale-nim, and I will not bring both of you here in heavenly realm just to deceive the two of you." He clicked his tongue.

'Bringing the two of you here does a lot of work!' He almost rolled his eyes when he remember the paper works and reports.

Choi Han 'tsk'. "If it's not for Cale-nim's recovery I already slashed your neck. You're such an eyesore and you're always making him angry." He said without any ounce of respect.

"Whatever, you're too loyal." The god of death push his white hair back and stand up from his chair. "Tomorrow, both of you can go back to your world, Cale is already fully healed. So enjoy your last night here."

Choi Han sighed in relief. He have been anticipating to go back. "Good." He stand up and immediately went out without even caring to close the door back.

"Can I receive a thank you?" He heard the god shouted.

"No!" He answered.

The god of death just laughed while looking at the back of the man who he have been looking after for years. His kinda happy that his totally different but also same at the past Choi Han.