Chapter 15 - Our Future

10 YEARS LATER...

I,Cream Puff,am now 26. Many things changed since all the drama with me and Latte and the celebration.

Custard is now 16. He's learning how to become an actual king who can defend and protect the kingdom and his citizens. At the beginning,things weren't going great however thanks to his grand uncle,Pure Vanilla,he understood the royal basics and logics which helped with learning the rest. Sometimes though he would meet up with us so he can feel like a little kid again.

Latte is 37. She for 4 years now is married to Cinnamon Cookie. They are living together now for 6 years. They even have a child - Choco Marshmallow Cookie who is 2 years old. He's absolutely adorable - he has green eyes (after Cinnamon's sister,Basil Cookie) has brown hair after Latte and loves playing tricks on people after Cinnamon (and maybe Espresso.) I'd sometimes on the weekend would come to babysit Choco Marshmallow when they both had things to do.

Pumpkin Pie is a single Pringle and she said she wants to remain like that for the rest of her life. She has her own house and business - a Halloween Magics shop which is doing great. There were loads of spell books,magical decorations and sweets which would always give you some temporary magic power. I remember once after eating a sweet I was able to fly for 4 hours and it was fun. Pumpkin Pie is 26 just like me,Parfait and Sorbet Shark.

Parfait continued with her career as a singer and is also doing amazing. She signed loads of international contracts recently and is really broadly promoted. She now goes on a concert once a week which was crazy for her as she never had so much work before. In between,she met Rockstar Cookie while signing a contract and fell in love. They are boyfriend and girlfriend for over a year now and live with each other for 2 months. No kids or marriage yet however still are very happy with each other.

I went to college and university. I became a magical doctor and I can heal people with my magic. Currently,I'm working at the Cookie Kingdom Hospital. During college,me and Sorbet Shark fell apart as he went to Atlantis for college,however after we got together again. We are in a relationship for 3 years now and we moved in a year ago. In five months,we are to get married as Sorbet Shark proposed to me around a month ago.

(When Parfait heard Sorbet Shark proposed to me and I agreed she became some crazy fan girl and now is seriously shipping us. Sometimes it's annoying but with time I will have to get used to it.)

Sorbet Shark works at the Shipwreck Architecture Museum along with Eclair Cookie and is a tour guide. They show all the shipwrecks found and transported to the museum and tells all the stories behind them. I went there are a couple of times and seen the ships how they look like now and what happened to them is just SO fascinating or well at least to me. The museum is full of tourists everyday so I don't have to worry about Sorbet Shark not having money.

We all are now living our lives and we all are happy with it. We all meet up (including Cinnamon,Choco Marshmallow,Rockstar and sometimes even Basil) once a week to have a catch-up just like every group would do,right?Sometimes it'd be just coffee,cake and gossip all afternoon,sometimes we'd play games such as Monopoly and Escape Room,and sometimes we'd watch movies like Titanic. Either way it's always be fun and there would always be some type of surprise.

Many drama is awaiting all of us and I know that but as long as we will feel supported and brave enough to deal with it,everything shall be fine.

You probably think my adventure got to an end but it didn't. It's just the beginning and no matter if it will cost my life or not I will always fight for my friends if anyone gets in our way.

At first,I cursed the fact I knew someone who has the name Latte Cookie (Year 11). But now,I'm thankful. Nothing that happened wouldn't happen and honestly I wouldn't imagine my life to be any different from what it is now. Even if there was and will be drama,I love my life.

Besides nobody's life is perfect. As long as you have a reason to live through your life and you stand up after you fall,your life isn't bad. Just stand up for yourself,your passions and the people you love and you will see that your life isn't pointless.