𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 - "𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬." - 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐝

Albedo always wondered why Sucrose tried to hide her ears, but curiosity got the best of him. He knocked on the door, but she didn't hear him. He knocked again but she didn't notice so he just opened the door. "Hello?" "EEK!" Sucrose jumped a bit out of surprise. "O-oh, sorry Mr. Albedo, I didn't hear you knock, well if you did." "Please call me Albedo, we are dating after all. And yes I did knock." Sucrose blushed a bit hearing the word "dating". "U-um I'm sorry I didn't hear you I was focusing on an experiment." "It's alright." Silence.

"S-so, why did you come?" Sucrose broke the silence. "Well I came because uh, I wanted to ask something.. Is it alright if I talk about your ears?" Sucrose's eyes widened. "Um.. O-okay.." "So, why do you keep hiding them? They are cute" Sucrose blushed a bit but remembered the question. "Well it's because when I was younger people used to keep calling me an animal and.. S-some sort of demon.." Albedo was shocked. "Well, I don't think it is. I think it's rather cute." Sucrose blushed "T-thank you" Sucrose sniffed. "Are you crying?" "S-sorry I just don't like those memories.." "Come here." Sucrose walked to Albedo and Albedo hugged her. "Thank you.. I-I really n-needed that" Sucrose sobbed.