Y/n

I press the door bell..Just in less than a min my lovely beautiful mom is standing in front of me with an amusing smile on her face....

Oww my baby you are back...ummaah...

Ow my cheeks are paining mom...

And where is that brat I will teach him a lesson he-

(I look backside and saw jimin coming towards us..)

Aah mom leave its not worth it forget it..

But what happen baby did he treat you...

No eomma just leave it...I m just feeling tired..

Oki than come inside..

Jimin

I think she is still upset with me... otherwise the girl who always wanna annoy and try to make me get scolding from my parents is now not doing anything...Even tho she got the chance also...I think I need to made it up her mind....

           ...............................

Dedda(dad) !!!

My Princess come here... How was your flight?Did you have eaten your meal? You look so pale!!did someone scolded you?

Before answering anything she turn towards jimin's direction...

Umm no.. I m totally fine..Just coz of tiredness I m looking pale...And no one scolded me you know na that I m too stronger no one can treat me huh...She said while showing her arms like a body builder...

No one can beat my lil sis she is too strong ryt...Jimin said by putting his hands on y/n's shoulder...

I think I m stinking I need to take a bath mom can you plz set up the dishes I m too hungry and dad wait for me as you have taken the leave from office you need to play with me...She said and jerk off jimin's  hand from her shoulder and ran towards her room..

She is acting strange today? Her mom said...

You are thinking too much honey she is just exhausted and it's also been 3 years maybe she is still upset with us it will take some time...Her dad said...

She is really acting strange after that incident at the airport..is it coz of me? Jimin thought...

         ................................

Aah its feel like heaven after taking bath...

What should I wear..Wow mom has brought so many new clothes I need to thank her...

Did I acted like a bitch towards him? Huh let it be its his fault afterall..she thought and after wearing the dress she went downstairs.. Where she saw her brother and father were watching T.V and her mother was setting the dishes...

Eomma thank you very much for this pretty dresses I love them all...

Aah I m glad that you like them.. Btw I didn't choose them its jimin who choose all the dresses..He said that he knows your fashion sense...(her mother said in excitement...)

Oh...Let me help you..

No no you just came now..Go and sit with them I m serving it..(mom said)

But she didn't listen to her mother and took the plates towards the table...And started serving...

You both lazy ass come fast towards the dinning table..(mom said)..

Everyone settle down except
y/n and her mom...

Princess are you not eating?( Dad asked)..

That only I m telling her from that but she is not listening only..( mom said)...