Y/n....

After landing from my the first thing I noticed was the school board ' Emperor High school'....

Oh dang!!
What a school..

Y/n!

Yaah dad did you like the school? Dad asked me from inside the car...

I loved it dad..

Are you planning to stay here or you will go inside? Jimin asked...

I rolled my eyes..

Ok bye princess bye jimin..And once you done Call Uncle Han to pick u...oki..

Oki dad bye see yaah...

I was just about to open the enter inside the gate but suddenly I fell down on my butt...like what the fuck...Who dare this to do to me?...I turn around only to see a huge crowd towards jimin....aah I should have known this earlier only thats why I was not coming with him..AAH!! EOMMA MY PRECIOUS SEXY BUTT...I shouted so that those bitch can listen it along with that shorty...

Suddenly someone gave his/her hand towards me and help me to stand up...

Are you okay..?? Asked...

I guess I m but not my butt anymore 🌚..I said...

Nice joke btw are you new in this campus..he asked...

Yaah and how dare you to say like this about my butt huh.... Arrogent people..I said and left from there..

Huh but what I even joke about? ..?? thought...

JIMIN'S p.o.v

I guess she has hitted her head somewhere...

I need to go before her otherwise only god knows what new drama she will create...

Oppa!!

Plz accept my praposal!!

Oppa I have made this tasty chocolates ONLY for you!!

My god why did you even made ne so beautiful?? I thought and push them aside and run towards y/n...

..................

As y/n was passing through corridor all the students were looking at her and commenting on her...

She is soo Beautiful I guess I m in love!!

She is another attention seeker and nothing else!!

I wish I can also have a sexy figure like her!!

Is she foreign??

No one is prettier than her!!

Where I have myself into.. she thought...

As she was going towards the principal office someone call her name..

Y/n wait for me...

She turn towards him with an annoyed face..

Can't you just leave me alone for fucking god sake.. she said angrily to jimin..

But I was just guiding you as you are new in-

Did I ask for your help no naah than plz leave me..she said..

Saying this she enter the office room...

Hello sir Good morning..
Oh good morning..I guess you are Mr.Parks daughter umm what was your name umm-

Y/n.. I m Park Y/n..

Oh nice meet you daughter you may take your seat here..And where is your brother?