the meeting (1)

Hello Everyone! Its me again with another story! I hope that this story will be better then the other one i did😅. in this story will be cussing and there will be head/cheek kissed and holding hands and the other stuff but nothing sexual!!

Anyways , i saw two other storys with these two platonic marry and i got an Idea when i was reading one of them.

Just so everyone knows : yes there are some things like in the other storys but i will try to write most of the things from my own Ideas! The begining im writing isnt like the ones in the storys i read! Oh and in this story arent going to be any wars! Tommy and Dream are brothers here , idk why but i kinda like Tommy and Dream brother Au's/Storys. I think this story wont have many chapters because i will try to make them as long as i can and i dont think that i will have that many ideas , this story will maybe have 5-10chapters? I really hope that its gonna be like 7chapters. Oh and I dont know how long it will always take me to update this because i have school but my plan is to upload once a week.

Chapter one : Marry me?

It was a normal day like always , Tommy was just walking to his dirt house when he got a message , he opened his communicator

Punz : Hey Tommy! would you like to come mining with me and my Brother?

(i forgot to say that for now Tommy and Purpled dont know each other that well , they saw each other some times but never really spoke to each other and they dont know each others name right now)

tommy thought about it for a bit before answering

Tommyinnit : sure! you at the normal mining spot?

they would often go mining togheter so they had a spot where they would always go

Punz : yep , see you in a bit!

after that Tommy closed his communicator and went to the mining spot , it took him 5minutes to get there

,,Hey Tommy!" Punz went to him and ruffled his hair

,,Heya Big man! So thats your brother?" tommy said while looking to Purpled.

,,yes it is , Purpled this is Tommy , Tommy this is my brother Purpled" purpled was a little shy but still said hello.

They all went in the mining cave and tommy... well he was just like himself , making funny comments and everything , punz was a little annoyed but didnt tell tommy to stop because he saw how happy his brother is right now, purpled didnt have many friends on the server and was most of the time forgotten and he was also a little shy around new people , normaly purpled would fake laugh at jokes but this time punz knew that purpled wasnt fake laughing , he was really laughing at Tommys jokes and he could tell that they would be great friends.

they kept on mining for about 3hours , Purpled and Tommy got along really well and punz was happy about that.

,,Hey Guys! i found diamonds!" Tommy was the first to find diamonds from them , he mined them and got two

,,Here" Tommy gave one of the Diamonds to purpled and smiled a little at him purpled took it and looked at him a bit confused

,why would he give it to me?...' purpled thought to himself

,,hey what about me!" Punz said and pretended to be offended by Tommy