1 // - Why Are You Here - // 1

Saiki thoughts = 'good grief'
Saiki speaking = "good grief"
Saiki speaking through someone else's thoughts = 'good grief'

"I'm Y/N L/N. I hope i can be a good edition to your class." You bowed in front of your class. Most the boys were drooling over you.

"Thank you, Y/N." The teacher smiled. "You can sit next to Saiki. Saiki please raise your hand." A pink haired boy with abnormal antenna's raised his hand. You smirked and took a seat next to him.

'good grief, why did i have to sit next to the transfer student. They always turn out weird.'

during class Saiki listened into your thoughts to see what was wrong with you. It may be harsh but every transfer either had some uncanny ability or was just a complete weirdo.

You were surprisingly normal. Your thoughts weren't weird or out of the ordinary. Though it was shocking the amount of distractions you faced during class.

The only abnormal thing about you to him was the fact that he couldn't see through you. He couldn't see your skeleton or beneath your clothes (not in a pervy way). He was staring at you a lot because it was shocking since he can see through everyone. Even those with Physic abilities.

You noticed this. You turned to him noticing him staring. You smirked and gave him a wink. He rolled his eyes at you and faced forward.

'How strange.' He carried on with his work in deep thought.

Class ended and it was lunch. You were packing your bag when you heard a crash coming through the halls. You heard 'Saiki', so the teacher called him, mutter under his breath.

"Good grief..." Like he knew exactly who it was. You slowly packed your bag in curiosity, waiting for this mystery person to appear. A boy came tumbling towards Saiki, but stopped in his tracks and stared at you. Nose bleeding and face red. His hair was a lavender purple and he wore a bandanna covering his forehead. He would of been cute if he wasn't drooling staring at your boobs and wearing the ugliest pair of sandals anyone had ever seen.

You were unimpressed.

'A Perv great.' You thought. Saiki mentally agreeing with you.

"Hey pretty lady." The boy tried, still staring at your cleavage.

"Not interested." You pushed past him smacking your hand over his eyes to stop his eyes following you as you walked out. Sadly, you just satisfied him more.

"SAIKI!!! SHE PUT HER HAND OVER MY EYES AND HER ARM BRUSHED MINE! SHES SO HOT WHERE IS SHE FROM!" You shivered, grossed out by that pervert and walked to lunch.

You somehow got invited to sit with Saiki's group of friends-

They aren't my friends.

...

Saiki's group of classmates. By a gorgeous girl called Yumehara.

"Hey Y/N, what's your favourite desert!?" Mera asked hungrily. You thought for a minute.

"Hmm probably coffee jelly. It's soo good!" You chirped. Saiki's ears suddenly tuned into the conversation at the mention of coffee jelly.

"Omg yea it's okay I guess. I mean there's sweeter things but it's good." Said Kaidou. Saiki gave him a death glare which you noticed and it made you laugh.

"Hey what about we go to the cafe after school instead of getting ramen!? Is that okay with you Nendo?" Nendo paused.

"Hmm I guess if it's for only one day, and if it's for the new chick.. eh sure why not." Saiki was mentally cheering.

'You are a goddess Y/N. Thank you..'

You smiled at your friends excited to hang out. The purple haired boy from earlier, who's name you found out to be Toritsuka, came walking over towards you.

"Hey hot stuff." He winked. You gave him the most annoyed look. "Can we maybe get away from all these people and have some alone time." He smirked. You were cursing him out in your head which Saiki found amusing. You were done with him only knowing him for an hour.

"Okay fine." You said surprising everyone. Even he was shocked. He grinned and walked around a corner waiting for you. You turned back to the others. "I'm gonna go deal with him be right back sorry."

You walked around the corner and he was standing there waiting.

"Listen. I think your pretty hot. And look at that body. Wanna go out on date?" you cringed.

"I've known you for an hour, your making it extremely easy to realise you only want me for my body. We can be friends if you stop staring at my boobs, okay?" He actually smiled even though you rejected him.

"Okay! Friends huh? Going slow I get it." He winked. You sighed.

'Stop being a weirdo your lucky she even agreed to be your friend.' Saiki telepathically said to Toritsuka.

'are you stalking me or something !!' Toritsuka thought.

'I don't trust you alone with a girl, that's your fault' Toritsuka angrily huffed.

"Dude?" He snapped out of his thoughts.

"Yea? Also the names Toritsuka." He smirked.

"Okay Toritsuka. If your not a weirdo you can come with me and them guys after school to the café." He hoorayed and agreed. "Okay now bye." You walked away and sat back down.

"DID HE DO ANYTHING TO YOU??" they started yelling. You laughed and shook your head.

'Like I would let that happen' Saiki thought.