5 // - Love is stupid we can both agree right? - // 5

You were hanging out at Saiki's on your off day while his parents were out. You both heard the doorbell go. You looked at him, he just looked annoyed. You both sat there awkwardly.

"Are you gonna go get it-"

"No."

     .                                      .                                       .

You quickly got up to get the door.

'Good grief.' He teleported behind you as you ran to the door and he grabbed your hand before you could open it. You looked at him, unaware that he teleported.

"Pal wanna get some ramen??" There was a pause Saiki was too strong you couldn't get out of his grip. "Huh guess my buddy's not home." The tall boy outside walked off. You sighed and went to look at him annoyed when you realised he was staring at you.

It wasn't an annoyed stare or a curious stare. It was an admirable stare. It looked like he was taking in all of your features. You stared back. What had felt like forever, soon ended when red crashed onto your cheeks snapping you back to reality. You quickly looked away embarrassed.

'What just happened.-?'

'She's actually quite pre-' the doorbell rang again and this time Saiki let you open it. He couldn't focus on who was there he was too mesmerised by you.

"Hi Saiki! And.. Y/N?"

'Crap. I was lost in thought about Y/N I didn't even realise That Teruhashi was out there.'

"Oh Teruhashi, hi!" You said unknowingly.

"Hi!"

'What is she doing here! Is she trying to get with Saiki???!'

'That's so far from the truth.'

'No! That can't possibly be it.. Plus like Saiki would go for someone like her!'

'Hey.' You looked up at Saiki. He looked annoyed. (more annoyed than usual). You were very confused since you thought all boys liked Teruhashi.

"I just came to give Saiki's mother some cake again, since I came round the other day." She smiled brightly.

"I'm sorry, she's not here right now." Teruhashi looked shaken.

'WHAT!? SHES NOT IN?? WHAT HAVE THEY BEEN DOING WITHOUT ANYONE IN THE HOUSE?'

'Nothing that your thinking.' You were about to leave them alone since it wasn't your house, when you went to walk away Saiki quickly grabbed your hand and whispered something.

'WHATTT?!'

"I'm begging, don't leave me alone with her" you laughed and stood next to him as he let your hand loose.

"Oh- haha, I'm guessing this a bad time I can come back later.." Saiki shook his head. And took the cakes from her.

"Thank you, for bringing these Teruhashi. I'll let Kurumi know you dropped by." You smiled and closed the door.

'KURUMI??? FIRST NAME BASIS?!?! I give up..' Teruhashi shed a tear as she walked off.

"You're a magic maker." You laughed.

"So what's going on with you and her then? I thought you would think she's as gorgeous as she is." He sighed.

"She has a massive crush on me and won't ever leave me alone. Every time I try to be alone shes just like the others but worse." This made you think.

"How come your fine around me? Assuming you are." He walked over to the table to open the cakes before turning to you.

"I don't mind your company." You smiled feeling your cheeks heat up.

'Saiki..'

-      -

Saiki walked into class looking at your empty seat. He would normally see you sat there either talking to one of your friends or reading a book.

'Wonder where she is.'

-

"Huh Y/N? Oh she's sick today she messaged saying she had a horrible headache." He nodded at your friend and walked to his seat.

'I told her to put a coat on yesterday.'
.
.
.

"You should put a coat on it's raining"

"I'll be fine Saiki haha."
.
.
.

'Good grief'

-
After school:

You heard a knock at your door as you coughed. "Huh? Come in" your voice was raspy and it was hard to hear what you were saying.

"God you look horrible." Saiki said walking in.

"Thanks." You said shooting him an annoyed look. He sat on the edge of your bed with a thermal pot in his hand.

"My mom told me bring this for you. She said she wishes you well." You smiled.

"Tell her I say thanks. Also back off or your gonna get sick too."

"Yea yea. I told you to wear a coat."

"I thought that was a myth."

"Why would it be a myth."

"I don't know." You chuckled making yourself cough again.

"Just go back to sleep I'll leave you."

"Alright if you say so." He pretended to leave then waited till you fell asleep. He snuck back in and put his hand on your forehead. He used his powers to make you better.

-

"Hey guys!" You we're back glistening better than ever.

"Hi! You look so much better today Y/N!!" You grinned.