7 // - Why do you have to be like this - // 7

"Ready?" You asked him. He snapped out of his trance and turned to you. You gave him a soft smile and you two walked out of the classroom. You ended up getting pots of soba from the store and just going back to your house to watch a movie instead.

You were explaining this one tv show you watched to him.

"No and whats even worse is like, they reunited at the end yea? But i mean they coulda done so much more! It was such a crap ending." You suddenly saw familiar purple hair.

'Not him.' The medium ran towards you.

"Hey Saiki! Hey Y/N!" He said. You smiled at him. "I'm glad i bumped into you actually. Saiki i need a favor..-"

"no." You chuckled. Saiki went to walk past Toritsuka when you grabbed his hand. He turned to you confused.

"Cmon he might have something worth while to say!" Saiki sighed but listened to you. Toritsuka looked at you glistening.

"Woah he never listens to anyone! I'm impressed! I know who to come to if i need this again!" You giggled and looked at Saiki who looked annoyed. You gave him a big smile making his face soften. You let go of his hand and Toritsuka explained.

"So there's this girl and i really want to impress her! But she doesn't seem that interested.. BUT SHES SO SO HOT I NEED YOUR HELPP!!" You giggled as you heard Saiki sigh.

"No go away." You laughed again.

"SAIKI PLEASE!" Toritsuka got on his knees and practically begged him.

'Well that's a bit overkill- What a perv'

'Huh, she really doesn't like him like that.' Saiki felt relieved for some reason.

"Oh Y/N! Its so lovely to see you!" The shop keeper across to where you guys were standing was placed outside when she noticed you. You smiled and waved walking over to talk to her. Saiki was about to follow you when Toritsuka stopped him.

"What." He asked plainly. Tortisuka smirked.

"You know.. I think you have it in well with that chick." He gave him a disgusted look.

"What are you talking about." He asked annoyed.

"Come onnn, you obviously like her. Or you wouldn't listen to her or do what she says or even hang around her! You know it." Saiki didn't say anything. Tortisuka was right. They were all right.

He liked you. He had for awhile. He knew it. Toritsuka knew it. Everyone did. As much as he didn't want to, he had to stop denying it.

Toritsuka grinned. "Alright man. Say nothing. But hey if you do like her. Maybe be open about stuff. I'm not saying tell her right away or anything. But just you know, tell her about your powers and all that stuff. It's better to be honest with her."

"Maybe your right. For once in your life anyways."

"HEY!-"

"Hey guys! Sorry that took so long- She ended up making me help her with some stuff.." You said defeated. She made you lift some very heavy stuff. Toritsuka was grinning at Saiki and then looking at you which confused you. "Huh did i miss something?" You asked.

"Nope nothing at all heheh." The medium chuckled evilly which confused you even more.

"oooooookayyyyyy?? Are you ready to go Saiki or are you still helping him?" You asked Saiki smiling calmly.

"I'm ready i was never helping him in the first place." You giggled and waved bye to the purple haired boy.