Chapter 12

A/N WAIT TO PLAY THE VIDEO!

Jack's POV

The bell is going to ring soon. Ehhh.

I always know the time and when class starts, I just chose to be late and have a dramatic entrance.

BBBBRRRRRIIIINNNNGGGGG!! BBBBBBRRRRIIINNNNNGGGG!

There's the bell. Now, off I am to music. Like. A. Boss.

-MINI TIMESKIP KOOLA!-

I am currently up against the door of the music room. Like. A. Ninja.

I'm listening for my name on the attendance thing. This is the key to a perfect dramatic entrance.

Okay, here comes my name.....

3, I put my hand on the door handle.

" Crystal Summers!" I heard the teacher call.

2, "Here!" some girl called.

"J-"

1!

I yank the handle down to open the door. *smirks*

The handle stopped, the door didn't open. WHAT!?

THE DOOR IS FREAKEN LOCKED!

I yanked it a couple more times really hard, just in case it was just stuck or something. It. Didn't. Move.

"Crystal, can you get that please." the teacher asked.

I heard footsteps coming towards the door.

I can't believe my dramatic entrance failed. I followed all the steps! It was going to be so cool! The steps always work! Uggggg....

The door opened and a girl popped her head out. She had natural glossy brown hair. She also had blue and pink strips alternating. A strand of brown, and strand pink, a strand of brown, a strand of blue.

She has pale skin, but not unnaturally pale. Her eyes were a light blue close to the pupils, but a light gray towards the outside. Or, maybe it's light gray towards the pulp and blue towards the outside. I don't know, it seems to change.

She was wearing long basketball shorts with a neon green t-shirt tied with a rubber band on her side (sorry, it seems like a lot of girls at my school wear that).

She stares up at me in admiration, like every other girl. She opened the door wide and let me in.

"Well Mr. Frost," Ms. Nani said, almost smirking.

"Your late." she glared at me.

The whole class was turned in their auditorium seats. Great, they all witnessed my fail. I glared at them and they awkwardly tried to look away.

"Sit right there next to Crystal, next time I won't let you off the hook like this." Ms. Nani said. Grrrrreeeeeeaaaaaattttttt.

At least I'm in the back of the room, last row. I scanned the room. None of my bro friends are I here, it's mostly girls. I lot of them are flirtatiously looking at me. I smirk at them and they gasp and giggle to each other. I look last and see a familiar head of hair. It's Elsa. Ohhhh, some fun.

I heard Crystal sigh from next to me. I look over at her and see is staring at me dreamily. I smirk and she turns her head and blushes.

If you think I'm actually hitting on these girls I'm not. I would never really truly love them, I just do it for fun.

"FROST! No flirting while I'm teaching!" Ms. Nani yells. Wow. Didn't even realize she was teaching.

"Sorry, no can do. There are to many beautiful ladies in this room to not." I smirk to her.