Woke up & Chose to why not F--k with my Bullies?

[This is in Papyrus's POV! and the image above is what his wearing]

It has been a..Few so years after Waking up after..'That'...and It just so Happened that I ended up as Papyrus with a Mean 'Brother'

I Don't like Sans. He's an asshole and I mean it. He never usually Pay attention to Me, But whenever he does he'll Freaking make me Do Stuff around the House, Honestly I wish I was with another Brother who isn't a asshole like 'Him' and when I First woke up after that. I Called him 'Brother' or was it 'Snas'? Honestly I don't know, But I regret calling him Those, and I Certainly want to Run away from 'Him' and-

wait I'm Getting Distracted I'm supposed to go to School..ugh...I'm going to 'Hell' again..

I sighed as I went Down to eat. and saw 'Him'..Drinking...again..ugh..when will he Stop Drinking that Disgusting Crap? Whatever..at least I'll be away from 'Him' for almost the whole Day.

" 🕈︎♒︎♏︎❒︎♏︎ ♋︎❒︎♏︎..⍓︎□︎◆︎ ♑︎□︎♓︎■︎♑︎..~-? " Sans slurred out, His definitely very Drunk..he usually Take a few Sips but it's probably one of Those 'Days'..

" I'm just..Going to the Kitchen, I'll cook you Food, 'Brother'. and myself... " I said the last part Quietly so he Doesn't hear me.

Sans just nodded his Skull and went back Drinking

I grit my teeth [do Skeletons even have teeth-?] at That, then Shook my skull and went to the Kitchen.

I sighed and Thought of Different possibilities if I Reincarnated elsewhere instead of Being here with a asshole like 'Him'

" Damn..Whatever. Besides I'm gonna Get away from 'Him' after..a few so Weeks? Don't know..don't exactly Care "

*Timeskip*

I was Finished making Breakfast and Placed it in front of Sans. [And I Cooked some for me Secretly] and went to Grab my Bag and Shoes and-

" 'BROTHER'! I'M GOING TO SCHOOL! I'LL BE BACK LATER! " I Shouted hearing no Reply indicating that Sans wasn't Listening. I mentally Rolled my Eye-lights at That and Huffed, Then went out after Putting my Shoes on.

Sans doesn't Drop me off In School so I had to take the Bus to go to School.

What a Prick.

Welp..time for a Day of Bullying, ay..?

I sighed. at Least that's better than Having to deal with a Drunk asshole of a Prick, Who. apparently is my 'Brother'.

I sighed and Said " School Suckass, and I'm Gonna make it Everyone's Problem. " I chuckled when I Finished saying that and went to Sit down on the Bench at the Bus stop.

I was preoccupied with my Thoughts and I was Just messing around with my Hoodie, but then I saw B/N...[Bully name] Great..Not surprised Tho..we Literally go to the Same School.

" oh Look! It's the Skeleton Freak! " one of B/N's Friend Yelled and all of them started Laughing after they Said That

Me being me, Just Scoffed and Look away and That make them Mad.

" Hey! You Don't look away you Freak! "

" Could you shut up for once in your Life? My Non-existent eardrums are Ringing from your Loudness. asshole. at Least I have a actual Social Life unlike you. " I turned my Skull towards them after I Said that.

They looked at me with a More angered Look, but Before they Could do anything, the Bus came.

" tch..you're Lucky, Freak. But we'll have Fun Beating you up Later.. " B/N said and got on the Bus with me Coming behind them Too.

" Yeah, yeah. at Least I don't Beat people up for Fun and Mock them. "

" YOU LITTLE- "

I cut them off Before they could say anything else

" Seriously. Could you stop? How about we Just do this Later. I'm Freaking tired of your Crap as of now. "

I sat down and Looked at them with a Taunting look and a Smirk that I usually never Have, as they Know of.

They sat down somewhere and ignored me and We [ More like I ] waited for the others that also Came on the Bus. The Bus Driver Sighing in Relief as we Stopped arguing about Something but That was Changed as B/N and Their Friends talked a bit Loudly. [ 'a bit' is a understatement ] I looked outside of the Bus window with a Bored look, preoccupied with my Thoughts again, That I hadn't Notice my B/F/N [Best friend name] Sitting next to me and looking worried.

" Hey! Papyrus! Earth to Papyrus?? you Good?? " they said as they Shook me albeit Roughly.

" ACK-! Hoy! Don't shake me B/F/N! " I hit their Hand gently as I Got startled

" Sorry, Papyrus! You weren't Responding and got a bit Worried. anyway..what Happened? B/N and Their Friends are looking at you with a Distasteful look..you Didn't piss them off Did you? " B/F/N asked Being Worried that I either Got hurt or Shouted

" I'm fine, They didn't do anything Bad. yet. "

" That 'yet.' Is Worrying me More, Papyrus! You're not taking this to Seriously! " they Rapidly Shook their arms up And Down, that meant they Were overall Serious about this

" I am Taking this seriously-! "

Before I could Finish, I Realized that their were a LOT of People in the Bus and Immediately Quieted down, B/F/N also Realized this and Quieted down too. The same went with B/N and Their Friends. Surprising. as they Never were usually Quiet, unless the Teachers told them Too.

I sighed again and Wondered how School would Go..will it be the Same as Before or Not and be something different?

Whatever it will be. I hope it's not the Same.

[ Damn. This is longer than my other Books- yay-? ]