Silver hues.

After...all that. Me and B/F/N [Bestfriend Name] were chilling outside of the school as It was lunch.

And we decided we were gonna Just chill and talk about random stuff.

Until B/F/N had to leave to get something. They said It will probably take a minute or so. but I know it probably take a hour as they frantically will look for the 'thing' they need, But anyway. I Shrugged and looked away from them as they were leaving.

After a few moments or so..I heard a ring sound coming from my pocket. I, of course. Ignored It as It was probably from Someone else who ain't Comic Sans B-tch.
[ How'd I knew? well...It would have a different song playing when ringed and this specific one was soft, calm so definitely not that asshole. And yes I added ringtones, so what? ]

But after a few more minutes I started to get annoyed and decided to why not check it out anyway.

But when I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at whatever the f--ks happening..I wasn't expecting to be added to a group chat....What the F--k?

Yeah, no. This is definitely not like those text fics I know....goddammit.

I hate Life- Wait- I hate Sans more than life! His a b-tch here-

Why the hell did I start thinking about How I hated sans more than life-?

eh, Whatever- But seriously tho..who the heck added me to their groupchat?

Definitely someone crazy or they just accidentally added me, who knows?

But how?? Was magic being at play here or what??

I thought as I looked up at the sky suspiciously as if there was some other person at the end of it.

Which...probably there was, like in fanfictions of which I know I'm probably in right now.

Ah, the enjoyment of having fourth wall powers, lovely.

I was about to check what the chaos in the chat was, if it weren't for B/F/N coming back after successfully finding whatever they needed. And it was apparently their phone...ironic.

I sighed as I pocketed my phone, I'll have to check that chat later.

Otherwise I would miss whatever B/F/N would tell me!

And I wouldn't wanna miss anything they said, not once in my life!

They had basically everything Interesting.

So, safe to say, I liked them more than him

And that's enough to brighten my day, even just a second.