Ch 21

Adenzia’s Pov
My body hurts and I feel tired.
But I open my eyes slowly and I see a white light and The air smells like cleaning products.
I recognized the smell and I knew where I was.
The hospital.
I bolt up and See Esma right next to me. Her eyes were super red and puffy and she looked weak.
She didn't notice I was awake until Alessandro drops two hot coffees in the door and rushes toward me crying my name.
“ Adenzia!” 
Esma’s face jerked toward me and she threw her arms around me crying.
I hug my brother and Esma.
“ What-happened?” I ask.
“ I-u’m so s-sorry,I-i d-didn't know you were shot and then you passed out and-” Esma sobbs. She couldn't make out the word she just kept sobbing.
“ Hey it’s okay…Where’s mom and Dad?” I asked Alessandro.
“ Mom and Dad are talking to the doctor and -” He points to two chairs and I see Selena and Marco sleeping.
They look so exhausted and I see Cole coming out of the bathroom.
He sees me and he rushes to me.
“ Oh my god thank god you're okay”
I hugged him back and then I put my pointer finger to my mouth. Telling them to be quiet.
I don’t want to Wake up my sister or my boyfriend.
“ Okay so one person at a time. What happened?” I ask.
I could barely remember what happened then The memories flooded back into my brain.
“ Where's Ryder?” I ask them,Scared.
“ He’s in surgery,” Esma said, answering my question.
“ Is he okay?” I ask.
She shrugs “ They haven't gave me any updates yet but they said they will”
Alessandro Explains to me what happened.
After I passed out Esma called my dad and then they took me to the hospital.
The lion’s left after they heard about Ryder and I and they haven't seen any of them.
Esma told me about the man who shot Ryder and then she started crying more when she told me it was her Ex boss Lucas Gold, And she said Lucas Gold was obsessed with her and  that's why she quit and then I told her That Lucas gold was the Leader of the Lions.
She cried and she kept apologizing.
When I finally calmed her down, My parents came Into the room and rushed towards me and hugged me.
I calmed them down and at that Time my sister and boyfriend woke up.
Again I had people Rush toward me.
Marco said he loved me and that he’s sorry for not Being there with me.
He was with my dad.
And Selena said she found the guy who shot  me and he’s in the basement of our house.
Fucking physcopath.
We’ve been in the room for an hour and then the doctor finally comes in.
“ Miss Mendoza?”
Esma gets up quickly “ Yes? That's me.”
The doctor takes a deep breath and then says “ I’m so sorry for your loss”
Tears went into mine and her eyes and Esma said “ What are you talking about?”
“ Ryder Garcia didn't make it. He lost way too much blood and died during surgery”
Esma falls to the ground with tears in her eyes.
“ No.No.No.No” She sobbed.
I was frozen.
No-He couldn't be dead.there's no way.
Ryder Garcia Is dead.