ITZY's reaction to...

ᰔᩚෆ❧ღდლ❦ও❥ଓ

ITZY's reaction to...
You being scared (phobias)

ᰔᩚෆ❧ღდლ❦ও❥ଓ

Yeji:Ligyrophobia (fear of loud noises)

It was new years eve, the first new years you'd spend with your beloved girlfriend, Hwang Yeji. You were quite nervous but not from being with your girlfriend on a special day like this, but from the sound of fireworks. Fireworks were your worst enemy and for that, you always dreaded New years eve. It was just a few seconds before the new year and your girlfriend was so excited, but that excitement went away when the fireworks started to go off. You instantly covered your ears and curled up next to your girlfriend. She immediately put her arms around you and gave you kisses.

"Are you okay? Are you scared baby?"
"I don't like loud noises, they're so scary..."
"Shhhhh, it'll be okay. Come on, let's cuddle, I bet that'll make you feel better"

Lia:Hemophobia (fear of blood)

It was a calm night and that night, you and your girlfriend stayed in instead of going out for date night. You both decided to watch a movie and cuddle. Lia wanted to switch it up a little and watch a horror movie, you were unsure but eventually agreed. You decided to watch 'Let Me In'. The movie wasn't that scary so far but that all changed when there was a scene where there was a woman with a blood covered dress. As soon as you saw it, you buried your face in your girlfriend's neck with a whimper. She went into full panic mode and started to comfort you.

"I'm scared of blood..."
"Baby~~ Why didn't you tell me? Poor baby... Let's watch another movie"

Ryujin:Thalassophobia (fear of the ocean)

You and Ryujin were on a cute little picnic on the beach and as you watched the sunset, your girlfriend had the idea to go swimming in the ocean. You had a big fear of the deep sea since you were little because of a very traumatic experience where something or someone tried to pull you down by your ankle and that almost drowned you. You were walking in the water deeper and deeper until you couldn't feel the sand beneath your feet and you were still going deeper, a little too deep for your taste. Suddenly a fish tickled your foot so you freaked out and that caught the attention of your girlfriend. She immediately picked you up bridal style and carried you to shore. Her heart shattered at the sight of you like this. She pulled you into her embrace as you started crying heavily.

"What happened baby? Are you okay?"
"Baby, I'm scared of the ocean. Don't make me go back... Please..."
"I promise. I'm so sorry babygirl."

Chaeryeong:Astraphobia (fear of thunder/lightning)

It was a calm night and you just finished date night with your girl. You were ready to go to bed and cuddle with Chaeryeong. You were doing your skincare routine when Chaeryeong was already in bed, waiting for you. It was late in the evening and you were almost finished with the final step of your skincare routine when you heard and saw lightning strike in the reflection of the mirror. Chills ran down your spine as you rushed to finish and run into your girlfriends arms. And that's exactly what you did. Chaeryeong chuckled and wrapped her arms around you. Suddenly thunder struck again, but this time it was much much louder and it made you flinch and let out a whimper. Chaeryeong panicked and focused on calming you down.

"Oh no~~~ Baby, are you scared of thunder?"
"I'm terrified Chaerry"
"I'm here to keep you safe baby. Don't worry"

Yuna:Ranidaphobia (fear of frogs)

Your somewhat childish and chaotic girlfriend suddenly had the idea of going out into the wild and catch some frogs, little did she know you have an irrational fear of them. After trying to get you to go with her over and over, you finally agreed despite your fear. So far, Yuna has collected 3 frogs as you just stayed further away from the freaky creature. Suddenly Yuna held out a frog in the palm of her hand close to you, you screamed and quickly got down on the ground, burying your face in your knees and shaking. Once your girlfriend saw this, she immediately put the frogs away and wrapped her arms around you.

"What happened, baby? Did I do something wrong?"
"Yuna, I'm t-terrified of frogs..."
"Ohh nooo... I'm so sorry baby, I didn't know. You should've told me"