The Prison is now on Ritoria!

Hey guys! I'm happy to announce that I'm joining a new publishing website by the name of Ritoria. Ritoria.com is the fruits of labor of a group of my writer friends who wanted to innovate the online publishing and writing scene with new, exclusive tools that help writers succeed, and offer readers a new online reading experience. They've built a truly excellent site in the hopes of creating a welcoming and encouraging community for readers, writers and even artists!

Additionally, and as I've mentioned to my patrons on Patreon, one of the main goals of the site is to pay authors their worth in an effort to combat the many websites that have risen lately and are taking advantage of young authors with shady book deals. This alone is enough reason for me to join and advocate for Ritoria.

Check out their invitation to all of you:

"Hello writers and readers! Looking for a brand new platform to write and read exciting novels by your favorite authors? Check out www.ritoria.com, the latest and most innovative publishing website. As established writers ourselves, we've created tools for writers based on our needs to innovate the writing and reading experience like polls, a cover design service, on-site book promotion and much more. If you're looking for a new community to share your love of writing with, Ritoria is the place for you!

We're gifting new users who sign up for an account with 20 quills as a free welcome gift to spend on Premium Stories, cover commissions and support their favorite authors. Come join us; we welcome you all!
"

I'm currently in the process of posting my books on Ritoria, including The Prison. Please come and follow me there, and help support my friends in creating a website that truly cares about writers' needs and success. For the next month, I'll be uploading all my books a day before here (with the exception of Mating Season/Patreon). The link for the story is in the external link/in my linktree on my profile. I'll finish putting up all the chapters and upload the next chapter on Thursday.

See you there! :) 

P.S Check your spam/junk folder for the verification email when making an account.