Wanton

Warning: This chapter contains mature content. Read at your own discretion.

Wanton

Tangled in a steamy, wet kiss, we burst through the door and fell on the bed in Schneizel's playroom in a tangle of limbs with me underneath. Smothered by Schneizel's heat, I melted, surrendering to him completely, body and soul, with but a kiss. The man was indeed a master of lovemaking. The blood in my veins was hot, my toes were curling, and my hot rod was going to poke a hole through my uniform if it got any harder.

"Take it all off." He released me and sat back. I met his eyes and I swallowed; my throat was suddenly too dry. In his eyes, I saw the promise of a night that I would never forget.

God, I couldn't wait.

Slowly, I unbuttoned my uniform, exposing my front to him. Next, my boots followed, falling to the ground next to the bed. Beneath my chest, my heart beat a staccato rhythm, and non-stop shivers slithered up and down my spine. I was beyond nervous, yet I was excited at the same time.

I couldn't remember wanting anything as much as I wanted this. All my previous hesitations at being with Schneizel melted away as if by magic.

In less than thirty seconds, I lay entirely naked beneath him.

The intensity of his eyes was too much for me to take. I looked away; feeling my cheeks heat up and redden. I could also feel the heat spreading downward to my neck. When he wouldn't make a move on me, I peeked at him.

Excruciatingly slowly, his eyes roamed my body, traveling downward starting from my face, to my collarbone, to my nipples, to my navel, and finally to my twitching, oozing cock. Everywhere he looked heated up because of the primal gaze in Schneizel's black eyes.

Finally, he raised a hand and wiped my seeping precum from the tip of my cock with a thumb, and then slowly brought it to his mouth. I watched his tongue dart out and slowly lick the juice away.

I let out an involuntary, tiny whimper.

Schneizel smirked. "Are you ready for me, my love?"

Clumsily, I nodded my head against the pillow.

He flicked my left nipple, eliciting another whimper out of me, "Look at them. They're so hard, practically standing. Did you get this hard from being kissed? Do you like it when I stick my tongue down your mouth?"

To every one of his question, I nodded shamelessly. The time for reservation and demureness was long past. I was wanton, burning with a need that demanded to be fulfilled this very night. For days now it had burned, slowly building up.

His voice deep, Schneizel said, "Would you like me to lick your nipples?"

"Y-Yes."

He swooped down like a hawk and captured a nipple between his teeth, bit, and then suckled in a way that made me think he was digging for milk. I let out a moan and arched into him, gripping his head with both hands. It felt as if I'd fly into orbit if I let him go. His tongue played with my hard nipple left and right. With a hand, he tweaked my other nipple, flicking and pinching it. Shiver after shiver shot down my spine all the way to my toes. He purposely pressed his magnificent bulge into my own, and then gave a hump. I had no doubt that my leaking precum was soiling the front of his uniform. Schneizel switched his mouth to the other nipple and devoted equal attention to it.

"W-Wait; they're s-sensitive." My hands curled in his hair, gripping for dear life. He was deaf to my pleas.

He then began to work his way up to my collarbone, peppering kisses and viciously nipping along the way. His hot tongue licked along my collarbone. When he nipped at a certain spot there, my toes curled. Sensing it was an erogenous zone for me, he latched his lips to it and began to suck it. He left a glaring red hickey to show for his efforts.

Throughout it all, I was letting out the most embarrassing sounds. And just as slowly as before, he worked his way downward, past my nipples, his hand at my hip, tickling and massaging expertly. At my navel, he paused. When he suddenly stuck his tongue into my bellybutton, I shuddered and let out a single squirt of cum. My mind blanked out and I saw stars.

He rose and looked down at his soiled uniform.

He lifted his eyes to me and, in a low voice that gave me more shivers, asked, "Did I tell you to come?"

From out of nowhere, he produced a pair of black metal handcuffs. I swallowed. The evil look on his face made my heart seize and filled me with apprehension.

"W-What are you d-" Schneizel suddenly grabbed both my wrists and handcuffed them to the metal headboard in a flash, before I could even move a muscle. I pulled at my restraints, and when they didn't budge, it confirmed that I really was handcuffed to the bed.

Smiling evilly, he spread my legs, bearing me to him completely. My heart stuttered. I was now truly at his mercy. His eyes went up and down my body again, and then he breathed in a deep, husky voice, "Beautiful."

I started breathing hard, and it was visible in the way my chest rose and fell. My dick twitched again, as if calling for attention. The idea of being a slave to Schneizel's desires made me both excited and slightly alarmed. Yet in my heart of hearts, I knew that Schneizel would never do anything to harm.

I trusted him completely.

I watched him bend down until his lips nearly touched the tip of my cock. He blew cold air on it and I whimpered, feeling my balls tighten. He licked the precum off. I thought he would finally start to get serious with his lovemaking when he picked up one of my legs and started licking and nipping at my foot. I had never experienced foot play before. It turned me on.

"Oh, God. Oh, God" I mumbled under my breath. At this point, my dick couldn't get any harder.

In his trademark snail pace, Schneizel worked his way down my leg until he was at biting at my inner thigh just above my balls. It proved a sensitive area for me. Every time he bit and then licked to sooth away the pain, a bolt of lightning would travel upward from the area to my balls and I would let out a guttural groan of pain and pleasure. It was absolute torture. I could take none of it anymore.

"Please." I pleaded, my eyes filled with tears. "I need release."

"Tell me where." His eyes bore into my own.

I hesitated and averted my eyes. I absolutely hated it when Schneizel made me beg like that, as if it weren't enough humiliation for me to ask to be fucked.

"Well?"

Cursing inwardly, I took a deep breath and stammered it out, "In... My... My a-ass."

"That's a good boy." 

*~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Spicy *in Ace Ventura's voice*Well it's about to get even spicier ;) Can't wait to read the next chappie? It's already up on my Patreon!