Part 1

I woke up to the sun blaring through my windows. My cat (celestial) jumped on my bed begging for food.
"Alright be patient" I got up and walked to the kitchen.
After I poured the food the cat was happy.

I decided I was going to eat breakfast at the cafe nearby. I did my morning routine, did my makeup then got dressed.

(For a visual I won't be doing much of these btw)

I arrived and sat closet to the window. The cafe was homey and had a great vibe to it as well. I watched as people walked by and decided decided to order.

As I was looking through the menu the bell rang. I looked up to the most beautiful lady I have seen in the past year. We made eye contact and just stared at each other for a few minutes before she walked to me.

I looked back at the menu and decided on a full English breakfast. The lady sat down next to me and started talking to me.

"Hi I'm minx"
"I'm y/n"
"How are you "
"I'm good how are you?"
"I'm doing fine, can I have your number so we can talk more?"
"Sure it (your phone number)"
"Thanks" she said while grabbing her phone and started typing. "What are you ordering?" I asked
"I'm not sure yet I'll have a look."

After a few minutes she decided on pancakes. We both ordered and started talking about our hobbies.

"So your saying you like going on walks?" Minx said
"Mhmm" I answers back to her
"But that's so boring!"
"Hey! I like other things too! and it's not boring you just have to enjoy nature."
"I like gaming and minecraft."
"I love minecraft" I say oddly surprised she liked it too.

Our food arrived and we started eating.

"I was originally born in Germany." I said starting a conversation after a long comfortable silence.
"I have a friend that was born in Germany. I was born and raised here."
"That's cool what's their name?"
"Her name is niki and she's gorgeous."
"Have you ever met her in person?"
"I have and she's even more gorgeous in person."
"That's nice"

We continue talking about friendships she has and what I have (just my cat and one friend I talk to once ever six months at the least). Soon I had finished a land was making my way home, grateful I had just made a friend.

Minx pov
As I got home I called Niki and puffy.

"I JUST MET THE MOST PRETTIEST WOMAN EVER AND I EVEN MADE FRIENDS WITH HER." I screamed my mic definitely getting cut if somewhere in that sentence.

"You met what?" Puffy said while holding back laughter.
"I met the prettiest woman in my life and now we're friends."
"Well done minx!" Niki said, her German accent showing a lot.
"I have her number let me change the contact real quick."

I changed it to 'pretty girl' and left it at that.

"How are you all doing anyway?"
"I'm good" and "alright how are you?" Could be heard.
"I'm doing just fine!"
"I'm gonna text y/n and see if she's alright to me giving you her phone number."
————————————

Pretty girl

Are you okay with my friends having you phone
number?

I'm fine with it

Okay I as just making sure before they have your
phone number

————————————

"Her phone number is (your phone number )."
"Okay I'll add it one sec" they both said.
After the added her and changed the name we started talking about streaming and what we might do in the future.

I started streaming and grabbed a drink. We (as in me ,niki and puffy) all decided we was going to play a horror game. I loaded up Phasmophobia.

I started the actual stream -by that I mean took off the starting soon screen- and said my greetings. I undeafened and we all introduced what we are streaming about.

We finished two rounds when a dono came in.
"What have you been doing today?" The robotic voice could be heard.
"Thank you for the 20 dollars and I met a girl. She was so pretty and she originally came from Germany so that's interesting."
The chat was spamming for more information so all I said was her name and age.

We ended the stream a couple rounds later and I decided to raid a small streamer. " okay chat who are going to raid today?" I was looking and I found one.
"Okay chat we are going to raid y/u/n she is seems to be drawing. Go show her some support"

I click end stream and went to look at the person who I raided.

"OMG THANK YOU JUSTAMINX FOR THE RAID I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH!"  She was a faceless streamer, and sounded a lot like y/n. I decided to donate to her.

"No problem, you remind me a lot like the girl I saw earlier today" the robotic voice called out.
"Thank you for the 50 pound holy. I did meet someone today though." I decided to text her to see if any reaction happens. "Hold on chat someone's texting me" so it is y/n.

Pretty lady

How are you?
Im good how are you?

Im alright I've got to go now goodbye!
Goodbye!

——————————————————————————

"Im sorry for the wait chat!"
"You are the person that I met!" I heard the voice say
"You we're just texting me right?"
"Yeah"
"Thanks for the 25 pound I can repay it if you want."
"Nah it fine" the voice said as I sent her another 25.

An
Goodbye for now people!