Part 2

Readers pov
After i ended the stream I got 2 texts.

Unknown number

Hey I'm Niki minx's friend!

Hello I'm y/n which you probably know already
Yeah

Y/n changed 'uknown number' to 'Niki <3''
_______________________________________________

Unknown number
Hi
Who are you?

Sorry my name is captain puffy  but puffy for short
Okay!

Y/n<3 changed 'unknown number' to 'puffy :)'
——————————————————————————

They all seem very sweet. I could feel my eyes get heavier so I decided to go to sleep.

The next day

I woke up again and saw I had 10 new notifications. They all said 'new follower on twitter' which is surprising because I rarely go on twitter .I decided to get ready and go to a flower field today (the outfit above of you don't like it think of something else).

Today was going to be a peaceful day and have a picnic. I got my picnic stuff ready and set off. On the way to my car, the door next to my house was opening. When I turned around to see who it was, I was looking at my new friend.

"Y/n ! How are you?"
"I'm good you?"
"I'm fine just bored"
"Do you want to come on a picnic with me?" I asked knowing I would get bored if I was by myself.
"Yeah sure let me get dressed into an appropriate outfit." I watched as she went back into her house. While I was waiting I put everything in the boot of the car.

Moments later minx came back looking like the goddess she is. We started driving to the field while me and minx talked. It was easy to have a conversation with her.

When we arrived no one was there. In the middle of the field there was a single tree that has many vines growing carelessly. We set up the picnic near the tree and talked about her friends again.

"They texted me earlier." I said
"What did they say?" She responded back.
"They said hi and introduced there names."

After awhile we got on the topic of our sexuality. I'm lesbian but also polyamory. Minx said she was pansexual and also polyamory (for the sakes of the story line).

We went back home and she stayed over for a movie. She ended up falling asleep so I laid her in my bed and slept with her. It wasn't until I woke up I realised what I did.