A Place Like This

Of each our own minds and thought's of a world unknown.🌎

As I stumble from the living room to the kitchen i search the area for food. Once I final claw my way to the counter I find tríes and bowls empty; not including the salad wraps seeming like no ones touched. I turn around to find a fridge. 2 girls were resting heavily upon it, one a curly brunet and the other had a bun full of blue hair. They made out like no one was there. The boys gathered around them and cheered as if they were watching football.

Gliding from one room to another I find myself playing beer pong and taking body shots off a random girl. Casually taking whatever drinks been handed to me. As I win the game and move towards the people rolling blunts on the couch I'm pulled out of the crowd into a room. All I could see  after the door closed were white falls, grey bedding and books that had fallen out of the book shelf next to a closet. I sit on the bed as a shadow wearing blacks pants, a long grey t-shirt and what looked like Big black boots steps towards me. As he walked closer I could make out more of his features. He had a beautifully deep brown complexion, followed by these powerful shoulders that slowly towered over me.

The man leaned into me. I leaned back. Tracing his face, his pool of honey brown eyes met mine. The mans face was nicely sculpted. Being as I could see him clench his jaw. His lips, then just about as plump as mine said the words "I'm taking you home".

As the word rolled out of his mouth, I began to realize the man knew me. This made it easier for me to become comfortable with what I was about to do.

I pulled him closer to me then rolled over on top of him. I sat on his torso, trying not to seem as if my muscles weren't ready to give up with the actions I had made.

Looking down at him out of breath I said " we are home"
Collapsing on top of him x

/|•