Recovery

re·cov·er·y
ˈkəv(ə)rē/
noun: recovery; plural noun: recoveries
1. a return to a normal state of health, mind, or strength.

My heads pounding as if the bass from a Waka Flaka concert entered my head and I was not okay with it. I noticed I was in a car because the street lights we pass continuously hurt my head. I looked to my left to find Sean my good friend driving his Jeep Wrangler that we got matching for our 18th birthdays.

"You better party animal?" Keeping his eyes on the road
"My head hurts and I can't tell if I'm up or dreaming." Trying to open my eyes

/x|•
Sean and I became friends in Freshman year of high school because he was the only person who wanted to be my friend after I moved back to New York. Any way It was the 5th of November when i transferred into the school. I sat next to Natalia (who later became my friend) and Alex (who's real name is Jesus \Hey-Zeus/ but hated it from birth ). 

I did my work but began to fail because of my late enrollment. Sean helped me get my grades up. During that time found out we had a lot in common and not a lot in common. From then on we've been friends.

Sean is the only person from high school I became really close with. We even decided to go to college and live together in, California. Only thing is, We hadn't found a place to stay. This caused me to move in with my aunt temporarily, just till we found a place. She lived close so it was a short walk to and from campus. Usually filled with flowers and lush green bushes along the side walks filled with other students making there way to class, with of course the occasionally businessmen.

Though we planned to move in with one another we could never agree on the same place. So Sean stayed on campus in the male dorms. We still hang out every weekend and almost every Wednesday and Friday if he's not tutoring girls who act as if they can't spell just to be in his presents. They can't get enough of him and he just brushes them off as if there dust. Which seems a bit weird to me.
/x|•

As I try to sit up to regain my balance, I grab for a bottle of water from the cup holder. Sean then stops my hand with his, keeping his eye towards the road.

"That's not water" as he laughed like my pain was a joke or something.

We pulled up to the Walgreens on S Sunnyvale Ave parked in the front with the other 3 cars in the lot. He got out the car and looked at me as if I was supposed to muster up some strength and walk into the store. He held his hand out motioning to stay in the car as if I were going to run to the cleaner around the building or something.

He came back with some Advil, Water and crackers to keep my stomach from overflowing all over his car.

"Thank You" grabbing for the pills
"No no no, eat your crackers first" handing me the rits box "You can't die on my watch, your mom would be pissed".

I look at him pissed with what ever movement I could make with my eyebrows and snatched the box.

"You look like shit "
I looked over at him flipping him off
"But not as bad as when you were on top of me" making a grin as he backed out of the parking lot

My cheeks went red on my yellow, brown skin.
"O-On who...?"

"On Top of Me" x
/||•

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 21, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

A place like thisजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें