Mist Hashira & Serpent Hashira

Muichiro is cooing at his crow. Once I get closer I realize his crow is laying on it's back; like a human baby being held by it's mother. The mist Hashira is scratching just under his bird's beak.

 The mist Hashira is scratching just under his bird's beak

"Wow! You have an amazing relationship with your crow. My crow, Matsuemon, would never lay in my arms." I am smiling as I continue to observe.

His large misty mint-green eyes appear very dazed. "Relationship?" He muses, "with my crow?"

I remember how light headed he appeared during the Hashira meeting. "Yes. Speaking of relationship. I have been asking everyone for dating advice. Do you have any?"

Muichiro seems to be lost in thought. I am a moment away from ending the conversation when he finally speaks. "Be their friend."

I tilt my head "That's actually really good advice."

"Are you bothering Muichiro?!" The snake-like voice comes from behind me. I turn around to see the Iguro, his arm out reached and index figure pointing directly towards me.

 I turn around to see the Iguro, his arm out reached and index figure pointing directly towards me

"No" Muichiro defends me while I study the Serpent Hashira. I believe the white snake wrapping around his neck is named Kaburamaru. Despite his short stature, he really intimidates me.

"I have been asking others for advice. Obanai, do you know of any dating advice?" His almond shaped eyes are heterochromia - his right eye is yellow and left a turquoise color.

"Of course I do." His mouth hidden by bandages makes it hard to guess what expression he may be showing.

Muichiro stands beside me as if he is also curious to hear what the advice might be. His crow flies up and landing on the top of his head.

"Try giving the person a gift. Don't pick something at random. Be sure to put lots of thought behind the gift. Something that will bring them joy while also being beneficial." His words are harsh but helpful.

"You need to fully listen to them. When they express a problem they are facing then you must try to resolve it or at the very least give a suggestion." Obanai states then he rubs his head. "This is giving me a headache."

"Thank you. Both of you! I appreciate your help." I give a bow then walk away. My head is also throbbing with all of this new information.

All eight pillars had assisted me today...
if only I could ask Rengoku.