Chapter 1

Wraith came back from the void and on her way to run behind a cover.

~„You have been spotted watch out!''~

„Fuck they found me I need to get out of there.
Quick.''
She thought to her self and grabbed her R-301 run out of the cover, what she has found before a few minutes.
The Voidwalker looked trough her optic on the R-301 and shot at the direction from some IMC guard.

The bullets hit his shoulder even though he wore an thick suit.
He falls immediately to the ground and starts to call for his mates.
Helpless he started to crawl back.
The guard pressed his hand on the shoulder to stop the bleeding.
But the pleasure of his hand on his wound dosen't help it...
It makes it even more worser.

He hissed in pain and reached his hand out to press an alarm Button who is right next to him on the Wall but She is to fast for him.
Before he even can look at her she opened her visor and threw her Kunai through the button.
The power of the button is going off.

He reached out for the button but to his bad luck it doesn't work anymore.
The Man started to panic because he knew now, that she is going to do this same with him.

She walks over to him and grins under her visor in satisfaction.

,,Please don't kill me... I have a life to live''he whined and grabs behind his back to pull out his P2020 who he had this hole time with him.

~,,He is trying to use his weapon"~

The Voidwalker shakes sightly her head.
She had heard this sentence to often.
So she spoke:
,,I knew you would grab to your weapon, but to late I know your next move.''
She phased her self to the kunai and throwed it right trough to his throat.

,,To bad''she whispered and prepared her self for the next step.

~„They coming get out of here''~

The Voices warned her again.

Thankfully she phased on the right time and got out of this room.
Right after she left the room, the new guards came in and searched for what have happened here.
They just found the dead guard nothing more.

The guards has pissed her of. In every single dimension they did the same.
She rolled her eyes under the visor of the suit.
The Voidwalker looked on her wrist where her Phase technology is.

97% ...

It means she needs a few more minutes before she can leave this dimension and come back to her dimension to complete her path.

She walks around the labs and went into a small room where she open her portal in a few seconds.

Probably just 30 seconds left and then she can go home.
The Voidwalker opens the portal and steps in.

In the void she feels this coldness and loneliness around her. It's like always...
She has done this over an thousand times already but it's always this damn feeling.
It's always there and never leaves.
The void is just like her cold and lonely.
There are just made for each other.

She closes her eyes and steeps out of the void with her left hand hurting.
The Voiding in a other dimension takes a lot of her power.

As she opens her eyes she realizes she isn't at the right dimension.
„What I'm doing here? I wanted to go home.
Why I'm here?" she questioned the voices.

~,,You need to help him. Your old home is no more this is your new home dimension"~

‚,Wait what?! What happened to my old home? How is him. I need answers" she pleaded to the voices but they just gave this one answer.

~,,You will find out'"~

She shakes her head and walks out of the abandoned labs where the Wraith of this dimension was experimented on.

Maybe they switched places? Maybe she need to take her path. Yeah probably.

She walks over some hills then trough some swamps.
The Voidwalker takes after an long walk her helmet of and looks around.

Where the hell is she? And how is she going to find this man the voices told her.

She waking over to a rock to sit down. Right after she sits on it she hears sounds behind her.
Her blue eyes started to get in a white shape.

~,,Danger"~

She phased at right time. Behind her was a prowler who was about to attack her.
The Prowler was confused because the woman who used to sit on this rock just disappeared right before it wanted to attack her.

So Wraith got her Kunai out of her belt and trowed it trough the skull of the Prowler.
,,Poor thing'' she thought to herself but it wanted to kill her so it had to die.
The woman got her Kunai out of the Prowler and walked fast away.
She know that the others from the pack are going to search after the dead one and it's going to be hard to handle all at one.

So after an while of walking still with the voices quite she found a clue how she could leave this island.
She just needs to find an old dropship.
With this leaving the island isn't it so hard.
Wraith knows how to fly such an thing.

The woman find's after an half of hour a old dropship.
Luckily it works.
Wraith starts the drop ship and flys to the planet Solace where the man is who the voices told to help him.
It's an long flight but the voices told her so she needs to...

_________________________
An: This First chapter took me long but I liked it so far. I Hope you all like the first chapter.
Let me know what I can do better.

Ps: I'm trying to upload the next chapter fast ;)