Chapter 2

Wraith lands with the drop ship safely on a platform.
She gets up and leaves for outside.
As she walks around she has no idea where she is, so she hopes to get an answer from the voices.

They're silent.
Nothing happens for probably an half of hour, so the Voidwalker decides to walk on her own in the hope that she finds a town or something.

As she walks, she asks herself what the voices mean with he need's her.
Who is he and why does he needs her help.
She is just an Woman.
Wait that's wrong she is a woman with powers that nobody have.

Thats why the IMC did experiments on her.
In her old world she left the labs before 6 year's.
At this time she was 25...
In this years happened really much stuff...

One thing she did was Traveling to other dimension and causing there trouble.
That was a thing she did for a few years.

And now she's an wanted woman because of this but nobody could catch her in this time.
She is to fast for her enemys, hell she knows every move of them.
Thankfully because of the voices.
They are warning her before anything bad can happen.

After an while she made her own strategy with the voices.
Her strategy made her kill over hundreds of IMC guards...
She killed Sing 5 times in the dimension where he was still alive.

Wraith came to this dimension to kill the last Sing but she couldn't find him till now, so she decided that looking for more answers is also not an bad thing to do, maybe even start a nice live here.

Her real name is Renee Hope Blasey but she prefers Wraith.
She likes her self given name more because it makes her feel more powerful and mysterious.
A other reason is that, her real Name reminds her on the time she had to be the Guinea pig of the experience's Sing and his cow workers did on her.

Anyway she's now at a small town where she tries to get herself new clothes and also food.
But doing that she doesn't have any good luck with it because the people are mostly all scared of her but that's nothing new for her.
It happens all the time, just because of the damn blood on her suit.
The one good thing is when she talks with someone that they don't ask questions because of the damn suit.

After an long walk through the city she decides to take her helmet of so she could breath better.
Her hair are a bit short though but they're long enough to make an ponytail or anything else you like to do with your hair.
She thinks That they are perfect for her.
Her long hair wouldn't probably fit under the helmet.
So short hair are more practical for her and it doesn't even look that bad.
It's suits her and her personality very good.

,,Hello excuse me dear? Is everything alright you look like you could use some normal clothing...'' says a old lady smiling.
Wraith sighs in release to hear someone who would actually help her.
,,Yeah I actually could use some normal clothes...'' she muttered to the lady.

The lady pushes Wraith slightly inside her shop.
,,Well I have some clothes for you, just wait here. I'll be back soon.''
The lady walked fast into a little room where she gets the clothes for Wraith.

Wraith looked after her and decides to have a small look at the shop.
In the shop are a lot things, there a some fabrics for clothes and stuff like that, a corner where fruits and vegetables are and some of spices are stored.
,,It's a cute little shop''Wraith thinks.

The woman comes out from out of the room and walks over Wraith with some clothes in her hand.
,,Well thankfully, my daughter left some clothes here , I hope the fit you. Uhm you can change the clothes in the room I went.'' the woman spoke.

Wraith nodded and changed her clothes in the room.
The Woman gave her an black cargo pants, a grey t-shirt, a black jacket and some black boots.
The t-Shirt was a little bit to big for her but it doesn't matter.
So Wraith walked out of the room with her suit in the hands and looked at the Woman.

,,As I can see it all fits... Tell me about you something. It looks like you're not from this world. You have something mystic on you.'' The woman spoke.
,,Well my Name is Wraith and like you guessed I am not from this planet. I am from a completely other dimension. As you saw I had some wired stuff on. Well this a suit to travel the dimensions and to protect me."

She sights „Well I thank you that you gave me some clothes it really matters to me.''

,, Wraith... such an beautiful name, it's a pleasure to meet you well my name is Elenore. Do you travel often in other dimensions dear?'' She asked.
Wraith nodded and they both talked into the night while Elenore cooked them both something to eat.

Elenore offered Wraith an place to sleep which she thankful accepted. And with that she had an place to sleep.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
An: I am so sorry for the late update. To be honest I forgot to write😂
Well I hope y'all liked this chapter!