Chapter 2

Autumn's Pov

So the past week I've been hanging around Nolan. A lot. I guess you can say old feelings were coming back up to the surface again. But I still have this feelings for Levi. Wow, when did my life get this complicated. But it's not like I have a chance with Levi. I mean he's Levi, and I'm just... Me. His bestfriend and I think I'm forever stuck in a place called, the friend zone.

I'm currently seating on my car's hood in the school's parking lot waiting for Levi. He said he needed a ride because his car was in the shop. I've been waiting here for almost an hour now. I'm bored as fuck. 'dude, where the fuck are you? I'm dying of boredom here' I texted Levi. My phone's battery is already at 16% because I've been playing with it for the past 30 minutes but when I saw my batter level I decided to stop. I still needed my phone.

I heard my phone's familiar text tone go off. I was expecting it to be from Levi, but it was from Nolan.

Nolan-do you have any plans tomorrow night??

Wow random question. Not even a hi or hey first.

-nope why? I replied.

Nolan -wanna watch a movie with me?

- depends on what movie :)

Nolan -Avengers :) I know you loved the first movie. So why not watch the seond installment eh?

-Now you got my attention. Alright what time? I'm sure my parents will allow me it's a Friday night tomorrow after all.

Nolan -I'll pick you up at 6 :) see you princess 😘

He's still sweet after all this time. I looked at the time. Shit, where is Levi? Gaah. Screw it. I got off my car's hood then went to search for Levi. I looked for him in the football field but he wasn't there. I've looked for him in the library, cafeteria, locker room but no lick for me. So I decided to look for h in the Gym maybe he's there. When I got there, He wasn't there. My feet are tired already. I sat down in the bleachers for a while. I heard a faint sound of someone... Moaning? What the heck?

I walked to the girls' locker room, I haven't checked that yet but I'm pretty sure Levi won't be there. I walked quietly so I won't be heard or seen by whoever was making the sound. I opened the door quietly. And what I saw was just a painful sight for me. It was Levi and Laura making out in one of the shower stalls. They were too busy so they didn't even notice me. I couldn't move, tears were threatening to spill. I felt numb and at the same time I also felt hurt. But I didn't hae the right to feel hurt. I was just his bestfriend and nothing more.

I walked out of the locker room and when I got out unnoticed. I went running to the parking lot then cried my eyes out. It just, it hurts. There were cars still parked there. I guess it was the student councils' cars. I know they had a meeting today. I mean I'm sort of part of the student council. I just don't like attending meetings. I'm the Vice President actually. But whatever, I'll attend next time. I decided to leave the place. I can't wait for Levi anymore. And he can't see me like this, crying, he's just gonna ask and ask questions to why I'm crying and I can't tell him the reason why! I can't just blurt out 'Well i like you a lot and I saw you making out with another human girl and that human girl wasn't me so I'm very hurt right now' now can I? I drove off to go to my favorite café near my house.

"Hey autumn, what can I get ya today?" Julienne, the owner's daughter, asked me while pressing some buttons on the register. "J-just t-the r-re-regular" I said hicupping because of all the crying. Julienne looked up to me when she heard me talk. "Babe, what's wrong?" She asked genuinely concerned. "Oh y-you know, the u-us-usual" I said trying to smile. I probably looked like an idiot right now but whatever, julienne's my friend anyways. "Seriously? Levi again?" She asked a little annoyed, she knows about the whole Levi thing but she's annoyed about the fact the Levi is oblivious about it.

"Yeah" I said shakily. She went outside the counter to give me a hug. I hugged her back then cried my eyes out. Again. "It's okay, let it all out" she comforted. "T-thanks Jules-s" I smiled, though it may have looked weird because I was crying at the same time. "No problem Autumn, now let me just prepare your macchiato okay?" I nodded in response. I took a seat near the window so I could see the view outside. Though there were nothing extraordinary there, i just wanted to see the cars passing through, the birds flying around, the trees swaying from the wind, even the people passing by. I don't know why I like that, maybe it reminds me that I'm not alone here in this world, like there's othere people, there's the animals. I know I'm weird.

"Here you go!" Julienne suddenly appeared in front of me. "Now tell me more about your problem" she sat down in the chair in front of me. "Aren't you supposed to be working?" I questioned her. "Technically it's not my job, I just fill in for a shift from time to time. The regular cashier couldn't make it today, and besides, the shift's over in like 5 minutes. And look" she said pointing to a guy standing behind the cashier serving a customer. "See it's all good now" she assured me. "Whatever" I rolled my eyes at her. "Now back to my question please?" She smiled at me.

I explained to her, everything. From the part where Levi asked me to wait for him up to the part where I saw them in the locker room. And Julienne wasn't happy about it. "That douche, why won't you just tell him the truth?" She half-shouted. "You know I can't do that" I said while running my hand through my hair. "Why not?" She asked the obvious. I just gave her the look that says 'you're seriously asking me that'. "Ugh. I swear your life couldn't get more complicated." As she said that Nolan walked through the entrance of the café and Instantly saw me. "Autumn?" He asked while walking my way. "And who's that?" Julienne asked. "That" I said looking at Nolan "is my ex-boyfriend"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Ola!

Hihi I updated. I am in a roll, I also updated my other book. Woo that's a first. Hahaha

Anyways please give this book a chance and please vote and comment.