The Royal Ball

Dungeon master ask the whole party if all of us wanted to time skip the two hours. We all agree to time skip. The amazing Trixie and Lyrena went to the changing room to change into the outfit that the maids gave to them before they legs the room. They had conversation in there and meanwhile the people who didn't want to perform went through a guard check in. Misterio intimidated the guards so he got keep his weapons and walk into the palace. Otis sneak into the palace while the guards were not paying attention to him but Teel and Lazarus. Teel convince the guards to keep her metal bat so she got to walk into the palace. Lazarus wasn't lucky so he got ticket for his weapons as he places them on the table before walking into the palace. Sid gave her bow and dagger to the guards before walking in. Luna want to have some fun and she is willing to get the ticket for her great axe. There is a thing that her great axe does and it is her family heirloom and only herself and for what she is and other like her can lift it. Luna ask the guard, "if you can lift it without help." The guard question Luna, "so you aren't getting a ticket for your axe?" Luna replied back to the guard that she is willing to have a ticket. She watches at three guards at different times try to lift her axe but all of them failed. After she watches them all fail and it was her turn, she just picks it up and swings over her shoulder and rests it against her shoulder. The guard look at her and they said, "how can you lift that you are so short." Luna replied, "it is just family heirloom and I am not short because I am 6'6." The guard looks at her shocked before telling her to follow him to the storage room for the weapons and the guard take a ticket and tell the other guard to take the post. Luna follow the guard into the storage room and set her axe to the weapon rack. She thank the guard and takes the ticket from him and join the people in the main area. The main area had table of food and drinks and small area for the performers. Most of them were dancing and sing and one of them for Lyrena. Trixie wanted a bigger stage so she got off the small stage and went back to change room and change back to her normal. Sid went to the table and she was going for food and Luna was going for drink. Also the announcer announced the crown prince Elijah Leon 3rd.

Everyone looks at him and bowed in some way before the prince told everyone to go back to what they were doing

Everyone looks at him and bowed in some way before the prince told everyone to go back to what they were doing. He was about to conversation with the people before he had to go back to his room. Otis and Luna along with small kitsune aka Aiko followed the prince to his room.

To be continue..