Another Chance

Two figures are seen walking in a hallway inside the most heavily guarded prison in the world. This two figures are Headmaster Professor Ryze and Professor Heimerdinger. 

They are going to meet their potential new student who was locked up in a secured area

They are going to meet their potential new student who was locked up in a secured area. Ryze was holding the folder containing the information of their new student who's going to attend their school.

Name: Y/n L/n a.k.a. Doomsday
Age: 18
Eye color: Red
Hair color: White
Height: 6'5 (Normal form)
8'2 (Doomsday form)
Weight: 76 kg (Normal form)
279 kg (Doomsday form)

Abilities:

-Ultra superhuman strength, speed, stamina and agility (cut in half while in Human form)

-Nigh invulnerability

-Regeneration

-Reactive adaptation

-Self-evolution

-Immortality

-Razor-sharp claws, teeth, and bony spurs (Doomsday form)

The file goes on as Ryze read it as they are finally in front of a large heavily equipped door. It opened to reveal two guards standing beside an electric force field that would electrocute anything that touches it. Inside that is a hulking figure wearing a green and black containment suit sitting on a metal bed with a pillow.

Heimerdinger: Are you sure about this Ryze?

Ryze: I am my friend. He just needs guidance from us. He was bullied because of his power that made him do the things he didn't want to do.

Heimerdinger: I heard about his rampage a few months back. So that was the cause. Too much bullying made his mind snap.

Ryze: The doctors said that he can control himself when he transforms but too much rage makes you lose everything. *looks down* I experienced that once.

Heimerdinger: *sad* I'm sorry my friend.

Ryze: Now let's meet this young man.

Ryze pressed the buzzer that caught the attention of the hulking figure as he stood up from his bed and walked towards the two professors. They can't really tell what he looks like from the suit he is wearing.