First Day Chaos

It was now the next day, Monday and now school starts. Y/n woke up from his bed still tired but slowly stood up and look at his clock. He saw that it was 6:30 in the morning as school starts at 8:00. He went to his bathroom and took a bath, brushed his teeth and look at his uniform.

It's in the right size for him as he thanked Ryze for the necessities he needed inside his dorm. He put the unform on which consists of a white dressed shirt with a black blazer and black pants. He didn't put on the tie as he didn't like it. He locked his dorm room and walked towards the cafeteria for breakfast.

Jinx: Yo Y/n! You're here early.

Y/n: Don't like crowds.

He grabbed his breakfast and sat down on an empty table with Jinx sitting beside you.

Jinx: So what's your power Y/n. Seeing what happened last time, you are super strong and your skin is impenetrable. Talk about badass.

Y/n: You'll know later on. We have an exam to gauge our power.

Jinx: Yeah. They do that every semester. It's to see if you have become stronger like last time. I don't know about you but my always stays the same.

The others then arrived as they all had breakfast and went to their first class. It was luck that Y/n has the same class as them. They went into their first class. Arts of Combat with Miss Fiora Laurent.

 Arts of Combat with Miss Fiora Laurent

Y/n: .....Is that our teacher?

Ezreal: Hot, am I right?

He was then smacked by Lux on the back of the head as he face planted on his table.

Lux: Not now Ez.

Fiora: I see we have new and old faces on this new school year. For those who doesn't know me, my name is Fiora Laurent but call me Miss Fiora. Understood?

Everyone except Y/n: Yes ma'am!

Y/n looked around and saw that the K/DA girls are not in his class. He thought they are in another class so he just didn't mind about it. The class went smooth as Y/n learned a lot from Miss Fiora when it comes to Combat. He took notes until the class ended. He and the gang are now in Chemistry class with Professor Singed.

 He and the gang are now in Chemistry class with Professor Singed