➳𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒 (𝐻𝒶𝒾𝓁𝑒𝑒)➳

94,739 likes

94,739 likes

haileesteinfeld: spa day 🕊 look at my cute little @missionathlete headband 🤍 #onamission

View all 1,173 comments.

April 14, 2019

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

We do not yet know when Kate Bishop will make her debut in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, but it seems as though there is no longer any question as to if she will. According to sources, Marvel has begun conducting auditions for the role. As part of the fun of a scenario like this one with such a beloved Marvel character set for her debut, let's take a look at some of the fan-favorite actresses that could pull off the role of the iconic archer.

As time eats up the days remaining until the release of Avengers: Endgame, more rumors continue to circulate as to the possible casting of the fan-favorite comic character, Kate Bishop. Many see Hailee Steinfeld (best known for her Oscar-nominated work in the 2010 drama True Grit, and, more recently, her role as Emily Dickinson in the 2019 drama/comedy Dickinson) as the perfect casting choice. Others see Katherine Langford (best known for her work in the 2017 drama/mystery 13 Reasons Why) as the embodiment of the role.

Does the search for an actress to play Kate Bishop mean that Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye will conclude with Avengers: Endgame? It is commonly known that Kate Bishop often operated under the alias of Hawkeye in the comics. Sources close to Marvel do not think so. Jeremy Renner has shown no sign that he has reached the end of his journey within the MCU, unlike some other actors such as Robert Downey Jr and Scarlett Johansson. "Don't lie to him, we're never coming back," Johansson said on last night's episode of Jimmy Kimmel Live. She said this while addressing Robert Downey Jr and he made no move to counter her statement. In continuation of that, Chris Evans' contract with Marvel has expired as he originally signed a six-movie deal. Does that mean that the patriotic Captain America has reached his end on the big screen?

What does all of this mean for the future of the MCU? Is it time for new superheroes to take the center stage? Some say yes. Rumors are that Brie Larson's Captain Marvel is primed for a much larger role in the future of Marvel's films. Along with that, Chris Hemsworth has made it clear that he will indeed be returning as the God of Thunder, Thor, after the conclusion of Avengers: Endgame. One more character that Marvel fans can safely assume is returning is the powerful Wanda Maximoff, played by Elizabeth Olsen. There is little chance that Marvel will allow such a brilliant actor to walk away from the MCU without extensive screentime.

Nevertheless, the hype around the culmination of the Avengers saga has never been higher, as the movie is releasing in just under two weeks (April 27th). After the dramatic events that concluded Avengers: Infinity War, one can only speculate as to what may occur in this blockbuster.