➳𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑜 (𝒜𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓁𝒶)➳

Wow! Today was the day, Marvel fans! The President of Marvel Studios was given a panel at a Disney Investor meeting, and boy did he deliver! Many new Marvel shows, a few new movies, and even, the announcement of an unknown character that has everybody excited. This article will speak on all of the major news, so keep reading to learn more.

The first thing that Feige announced was one of the most expected. Elizabeth Olsen's Wanda Maximoff will be getting her own TV show that will be streaming directly onto Disney's new platform, Disney+. What is a surprise is that the show is titled WandaVision. Yes, Paul Bettany's The Vision seems to be returning, though how remains uncertain. Along with announcing this exciting new show, Feige gave fans a first look at it. Yes, a trailer for this show was displayed for all to see. It is easily accessible on YouTube to anyone who has not seen it but still wants to. What came as a great surprise to many is that WandaVision will be premiering on Disney+ in a little over a month! That's right, this new show will release on January 15th!

As a direct tie-in to Elizabeth Olsen's role as Wanda Maximoff in this new series, Feige went on to speak about a sequel to Doctor Strange. He started off by stating that Elizabeth Olsen is "in London right now. She's shooting Doctor Strange: In the Multiverse of Madness." It is slightly surprising that the Scarlett Witch will find herself in the company of Steven Strange, but it is safe to assume that events will occur in Wandavision that will make this more understandable. Either way, few will complain at another chance to see Elizabeth Olsen's incredible talent as she continues to bring Wanda Maximoff to life.

The next show that Feige announced came as a surprise to some, though considering the ending that Avengers: Endgame gave these two characters, it does make sense. The Falcon and the Winter Soldier will be a special event series following the actions and adventures of Anthony Mackie's Sam Wilson and Sebastian Stan's James Barnes. Feige gave fans yet another pleasant surprise when he revealed a trailer for this show, as well. It is accessible to anyone on YouTube if they wish to view it.

Fans were finally given an update on Black Widow! The film starring Scarlett Johansson's Natasha Romanoff has seen itself delayed multiple times due to unknown circumstances, but Marvel has maintained that the movie is ready for audiences to see. Feige placed a new release date on the film, setting it for theatrical release on July 9th, 2021.

The next announcement pertained to Tom Hiddleston's iconic God of Mischief, Loki. It comes as some surprise that Loki will be getting his own show, though it makes sense considering what happened in Avengers: Endgame. For those fans who do not know, the Avengers were forced to travel back in time in a drastic and last-ditch attempt to save the billions of lifeforms that Thanos killed with the Infinity Stones. In the process of doing so, the Space Stone found its way into Loki's hands and he vanished from the scene. Apparently, he teleported right into his own show. The show will co-star Owen Wilson, Gugu Mbatha-Raw, Sophia Di Martino, Wunmi Mosaku, and Richard E. Grant.

To the surprise of every Marvel fan, Feige then announced the conceptual, animated series What If...? The show's context is self-evident in the title, though it does take a little explaining to fully comprehend. Essentially, the show will provide fans an opportunity to see how the MCU could have played out if some things had been different. Some examples of things the show will address according to the teaser is what if Captain America woke up from the ice as a zombie, what if Peggy Carter was given the super serum rather than Steve Rodgers, what if T'Challa was raised by Yondu and become Star-Lord, and so much more!

The next thing announced by Feige was a new movie, Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings. Even though Feige mentioned that production was just wrapped on this movie, little information is known about it at the moment, beyond the cast. Simu Liu will star in the movie, playing the role of Shang-Chi. Awkwafina will play a character named Katy, Tony Leung will play Wenwu, and Michelle Yeoh will play Jiang Nah.