The Ambush.

Phil looked up at them, and spoke. "Uhm- We have someone else with us.. Apollo. He has yellow, furry, he's quite nice.. But his wife, General Eve vanished after the attacks. He's trying to find her.." Anne sighed, "Let's hope she's okay then!" Miles squinted, "General Eve?.. I know her. She stops here everyday to see someone, I guess we know who. When will he be back?" Phil shrugged, "We don't know.." Butters sighed, "Poor Apollo.. He's lucky he's got his wife. He practically has nobody after his sister was taken away." Guardian paused, "What happened to his sister?" Butters looked down, and started explaining. "His sister.. He was really close to her. But she was taken away at such a young age for an experiment. Her name was Laa-Laa. They completely memory wiped her of any memory she had of her family. He was devastated by it, and has been in a depression since. At least until he met Eve.. And- You know Guardian. I recognize your name." Guardian tilted his head, "You do?.."

Phil nodded, "I-I- Do too.. You're not liked much here. The military covered up the entire Mainland experiment thing from the wide spread world.. Apollo told us the truth though. Everyone thinks y-you're sick for deciding that's where you wanted to work." Guardian looked down.. Butters stared, "You know what happened to her? Don't you? Dipsy came from the mainland.. So what about Laa-Laa? Is she just like him?" He shook his head.

"Laa-Laa was the sweetest soul ever. She didn't hurt anyone.. She had to witness Tinky Winky kill everyone. Tinky- Went insane. Ate infected custard by a crazy Vacuum AI, and killed his friends. Starting by ripping Dipsy's head off, hanging Po, and attacking Laa-Laa. She escaped though.. I found her in the outskirts. She was okay, traumatized, but I promised to help her. She got sick while I was collecting custards though.. She decided to rest. She was- Infected too. As she began turning, I held a rock. I was going to do it, I didn't want her to suffer too. But I- Couldn't handle it. So I left.. And she turned. I heard her scream as she mutated.. And as for you being disgusted in me for working there, just know, I had no choice." Miles paused, looking at Guardian how he had never before. "How?.. What?-"

He sighed. "I wasn't born, I was created by the machine. I'm an artificial Teletubby.. I was sent there when I was young. When I was- About Twelve. Pretty young, right?.. Well the ones at the mainland were just like me. Young and naïve.. Laa-Laa was Eleven, Po was Twelve, Dipsy was Thirteen, and Tinky Winky was fifteen. I had to watch them.. I had no family, but I had them. They played and played all day.. Everyone was so happy. But ten years later, I find myself here.. Watching them shred each other apart. They were friends to me, even if they didn't know i existed." Miles looked down, and spoke quietly, "I'm- Sorry, Guardian." He looked at Miles, and let out a smile. "Thanks, jerk.." Miles smiled back.