Chapter 9: The End.

Guardian looked up at the orange dusk light shining on his face. It had been five months. Things weren't back to normal, but a glimpse of it was there. He could feel it, his life returning. Only this time, he was free. Guardian looked back down at the gravestone of Miles. He placed the repaired mask of Miles down on the grave, and smiled. "Don't have too much fun wherever you are.." Guardian turned and started leaving the grave. Off in the distance, he could see the city. As Anne described it, it was going back to being busy. He was passing multiple stones. Arrow's, Laa-Laa's, Kone's, Eve's, Butter's, and even Apollo's. Finally, Guardian reached the city. He could see Anne in the distance, directing newly made Teletubbies to refugee tents. She turned back, smiling and waving. "Guardian!" Guardian approached her, "Hey, Anne.. How are Tinky Winky, Po, and Dipsy? Haven't had time to check on them today.." Anne smiled faded a little, but he could tell that wasn't bad. "Doctors said they'd stabilize, but would need to be in there for extra long. For things like evaluations on their mental health." Guardian smiled, "That's good to hear. How's Phil?" Anne pointed over to the tents, where Phil was handing food to some Teletubbies. "He's been doing better.. He requested a box to have, but its more of a want of his.. He's a completely changed person." Guardian chuckled, "Well, that's Phil for you.." Guardian sighed, "Well.. I'm gonna go see the three at the hospital.." She nodded, and Guardian started leaving.

Guardian walked in, and went to the room of the three Teletubbies. The orange sun was still shining in through the windows. It was warm, Guardian liked it.. Guardian heard a groan and looked.. Po was blinking. "H-Hello?.. Where- ..You. I recognize you.." Guardian walked to her, "I recognize you too. We- Never formally met.. Hello, Po. I'm Guardian." Po was confused, but nodded. "I remember what I've done.. I- I'm sorry." Guardian sat down next to her. "It's not your fault.. Your friends are safe.. Laa-Laa would be happy to see you now." Po sighed, "Oh, She's gone.." Guardian nodded, "We couldn't find her. Maybe she is still out there. Everyone just assumed she was dead.. But maybe if she's out there, I can find her." Po smiled, "Thank you.." Both of them looked out the window, at the city. The clouds, and the sun. Guardian knew it, this was what Miles wanted. He won. They won. This was it. This was the end.

Fin.