Annoying Mr popular..

Jada's point of view:

Monday started out like any other day for me. I put on my wig, did my makeup and made my way to school. I was one of the first to arrive, I looked around to see who else was in the area - and then I saw him - Edward Cullen. The most popular student at Forks high-school. But standing next to the boy was MY fresh prince.

He had the cleanest fade, I wish I had enough hair to have at least a fade.. I adored him as he was just perfect, too good to be true. His tall and broad figure completely hypnotised me. I looked back and side-eyed Edward with a look of jealousy. His only response was his signature smirk, enough to absolutely piss me off - oh how I hated his dumbass. "Jada!" Will had shouted. Flustered with embarrassment knowing everyone could hear him - I responded ; "H-hey! You missed my call last night.." I reminded him. But saying that jogged my memory of me hooking up with his father. I didn't feel guilty, when I knew I should've. It was alright to me though, he wouldn't provide me with enough pleasure, so his dad did.

"Aw, sorry babe. I was hanging out with Edward. I promise to make it up to you." He looked scared, which he should be.

"It's fine, Jada. He was safe with me last night." Edward exclaimed as he placed his hand on the chest of Will. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" I yelled at Cullen. Will seemed confused as the other just rolled his eyes at me.

The rest of the day went by quicker than expected. As I got home I got a text from... Edward?! What could he possibly want from me?