the fight..

" Edward B) : come fight me for Will, Don't back out. "

I looked at the message for a few seconds, trying to comprehend what he just asked me.

" Jada is bae<3 : um. Sure, after school on the basketball court, if you're not scared. ;) "

I gave him the fiercest response I could. It's not like he'll actually do it. I laughed at the thought and shook my head.

"I'm not gonna get expelled because of you!" I yelled at him, we were at the basketball courts. Edward was eager to start the fight, he kept telling me to hit him. Until I looked away to find Will in the crowds of people, then Smack! It hurt but I had to focus on hitting him more than myself, I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of my crush. Speaking of crush, he was yelling, and trying to knock some sense into the both of us. But he knew me, I had to do this, he's already pissed me off too much.

20 minutes have gone by and we are both tired and bloody.  I had no other choice, hiding this secret for years, exposed in seconds.

I ripped off my wig and started enchanting ancient Russian spells. Making me levitate and a big ball of wind and light was now floating on my bald head. "IT WAS FAKE?" Will had shouted in confusion. "W-WAIT..."  I stopped in the middle of chanting a hex. "I'm b-bald too.." He also takes off his wig, revealing his shiny smooth bald head. "W-what..?" I looked at him in disbelief, now starting to slowly fall to the ground, still landing gracefully. He went in to hug me.

"I'm sorry baby-girl, it was never Will. It was you, it'll always be you.." There, right there - that moment was when I fell in love with Edward Anthony Cullen. It was like we were destined to meet. He kissed my soft lips passionately as he started apologising for ever hurting me in the first place.