Arthur vs Nico (Part one)

Arthur's pov

My heart shattered when Tess-ia said that,I was sad when even she didn't listen to me.

"Now,now no need to fight,Let's just continue" The god said  while giving me a look of pity.

3rd person pov

Video resumed

Arthur! Stop! You're hurting yourself,' Sylvie begged in my mind, but I pushed it aside. I was tired of losing battle after battle. Uto, Cylrit, the scythe that had taken Sylvia—I had lost to all of them.

Not today, especially not against this fraud who had possessed the body of my closest friend.

Confident and ready, I took a step. That earth-shattering step managed to carry me past Elijah fast enough that he was still looking at where I stood before.

I extended an arm and the aetheric lightning shot out like a whip. Elijah barely managed to shift his black spears in the way of my attack, but he flew back from the impact, crashing on the dented ground a few dozen feet away to where the other Alacryans were.

Taking another step, I cleared the distance and hung in the air. The shroud of lightning around me lashed out in all directions, arcing and forking towards the Alacryans closest to me and piercing through their armor and bodies as if they were made of paper.

Video paused

"How can he be this strong?! A mere commoner have that kind of power? I should just crown him as a Lance as soon as possible"Thought Blaine with a greedy smile.

"He really is a monster"Alice muttered while glaring at Arthur.

"How can he be this strong?! Even surpassing us!" Barion yelled while varay trying to be calm and cold, there was glint of surprise in rest of the Lances.

"Quadra Elemental,Dragon willl,Dragon bond, unparalleled swordsmanship,trained by the deities themselves,reached white core at the age of 17  counts right?"

"What?!" Blaine yelled,"he was trained by the same deities who generously gave us artifacts!?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"BLAINE YOU IDIOT!! ITS A SECRET!"yelled every royal family.

A/N:
Uhm....... I am really ashamed of myself, I wouldn't have uploaded this half assed ch if not for CaeraBurger owing me.