Chapter #3: "The Loneliness"

I lay there, knees against my chest. A lady comes in and looks at me, and sits next to me, "She must've done a pretty bad thing to make you shove her" she smirks. "I guess all girls your age are pretty messed up in the head, I mean it's normalized now". I sit up and glare at her, "shut the heck up. you don't know what your talking about. I didn't do jack." the lady looks at me, "hmm... and what's your proof? I mean you were at the window when your dad came into the room. I say you just lost your marbles" she chuckles. "Listen, even though I don't agree with you, we're gonna see each other a lot more, so let's get used to each other's company". Why the heck won't she just shut up and leave? I don't think she understands, I just want to go home. "Why aren't you talking?" she asks. "You plotting to kill me too?" she smirks and chuckles. I get up and hit the wall, screaming some pretty messed up curse words, and as expected, the security guards come in and inject the "medicine". She looks at me and mutters a curse word and leaves the room. Now I'm just to lay here, stuck in the depressing hole in my head called my mind. Images start flashing through my mind, images of the laughter me and her shared, the sadness in her eyes when we took her in, the dead look on her face. I don't know what I'm supposed to do now? I hear her laughter, her cries, and her scream. She won't leave me alone, it's like she's pleading out of the grave. Why won't she just go away?! It's like she's taunting me, saying I wasn't good enough to save her. Why couldn't she just tell me what was wrong? I mean I know what happened to her to let her get that bad but why couldn't she just rely on me? For once, I feel like I'm dying. I want to just drop dead. I can't stand this, what is someone supposed to do after seeing their best friend like that? Someone, save me, save me please.