Cuddles//Fluff//

Idk how to come up with a good plot (or title) for the life of me (/hj), so here's a prompt:

Hels goes over to Ex's home after staying up all night. Even though they do their best to stay awake, they end up falling asleep while cuddling Ex. Hels is quite embarrassed (and half-asleep) when they wake up, but Ex doesn't mind.

Hels wandered around the small warped forest, alone. His movements were careful and he tried to stick near the fungi that grew among the shrubbery. He really didn't want to be attacked, as he'd gotten no sleep whatsoever. It wasn't the first of things like this happening. Even so, he almost refused to stop doing things. His mind wandered to the small, blackstone cottage that his friend, Ex had built. He would have much rather stayed in the fortress with him, but whatever. He walked (ever-so slowly) to Ex's base, hoping he wasn't busy. Fortunately for Hels he wasn't. Instead, the normally armoured red figure sat on the small couch, watching some rip-off of a popular anime.

"Hey" Hels spoke.

"Sup" Ex replied, his voice somehow just as dead-inside as the former, to nobodys surprise.

Hels sat on the couch, not realising how much smaller he was in comparison until Ex chuckled a bit. Though none of them really said anything, it was obvious what was 'funny'. The pair remained silent until it got really bad.

Ex laughed, "What? That's the ending? After a whole series that-" Ex didn't finish as he burst into laughter.

"What's so funny? What even happened in the story?" Hels asked, as he'd never really watched any type of anime.

That's what lead to Ex's long rant. He somehow enjoyed this- thing? Was is the absolute stupidity of the show? Probably. In the middle of the rant, Hels tried- and failed to stay awake and ended up falling asleep on him. Ex stopped talking after realising Hels wasn't listening anymore. The netherborn rested his head on the former, his breaths quiet. Ex stared for a bit. 'Oh how adorable he is', He thought. He didn't want to wake him up, instead pulling him closer. Ex put on another show- a cartoon this time and sat there in silence. He realised that he had things to do and that he'd have to either move or put up with it. Ex ended up texting X, on what to do. While it wasn't a dire situation, Ex didn't care, as he usually called X for help with even the simplest of things.

                                                                                                                                                                  EvilXisuma: X help

Xisumavoid: Why?

                                                                                       EvilXisuma: What do I do if- hypothetically- something                                                                                          was sleeping on me?

Xisumavoid: Well just let them rest! Why?

                                                                                                                                                        Evil Xisuma: No reason

Xisumavoid: Sure sure (*  ̄3)(ε ̄ *)

                                                                                                                                                                           EvilXisuma: ...

Ex sighed at their brothers shenanigans. It never gets old, does it? Eh, doesn't matter too much anyway. Hels moved a bit, edging into their little cuddle, though still asleep. Ex didn't mind anymore, though his face heating up a little bit. Ex, a little late, fell into a little bit of a slumber, still at least semi-conscious though. The white haired void-walker started subconsciously rocking the two slightly back and fourth, a small smile curving on his lips. They closed their eyes hoping this would happen more often.

Hours later, among the comfortable silence, a small figure started moving. It scared the taller slightly, before realising that Hels had woken up. Ex looked down at him, ruffling his hair a bit. Hels groaned and opened his still half-closed eyes and looked up at the other.

"Huh? Wha-"

Hels looked up to see a familiar face, his own turning ever-so-slightly pink.

"Hello Helsie", Ex said, still smiling softly.

Hels didn't reply, just rested his head back down and squeezed him a little more (embarrassingly). Ex chuckled and finally pulled Hels onto his lap and kissed his forehead lightly. They sat there longer, not another word left anybodys mouth.

From a distance, a tall, upright postured, helmeted figure stood and stared. He wondered aloud "How are they not together yet?" That question would be shared among anyone who was fortunate enough to befriend them.

Wc- 700

shshjbd- I wish somebody cuddled me like that. This is making me cry not making me happy! Pls someone hold me /hj