Who's Fault?//Crack

Hello! Its been a while, hasn't it? I'm back with some fluff/crack for ya'll Hex enjoyers out there :D As usual, I used a prompt because I cannot come up with an original idea damit!

Hels: Okay. I get it. You've had a really hard time lately, you're stressed out, seven people died-
Ex: Twelve, actually.
Hels: Not the point. Look, they're dead now and really whose fault is that?
Ex: Yours!
Hels: That's right: no one's.

Hels sat near the open ocean, thinking. He had an eventful day today, so he sat. For a long time. He hoped that nobody would find out. Especially Ex. He'd surely tell Xisuma what he had done. The netherborn started to get bored. Some part of him wanted to go further, just for some fun. Suddenly, he heard footsteps. Unusually loud for the soft dirt... Oh no.

Hels looked up at a certain someone. Red, edgy armour and a 'scary' helmet to go along with it. It was Alex. Hels couldn't see his face sense the anger radiating off of him. "Helsknight. Why"

"I don't know, you tell me."

"You know what happened, you absolute piece of sh*t!"

Alex seemed bothered enough, his body language said it all. Nobody in the right mind would want to anger him further, as he had Jeff The Minion on his side. Those two could smite you very easily, with no regret whatsoever. Hels didn't care though, he knew very well that the voidling wouldn't want to lay a finger on him. Not because he's scary, but because they both care about eachother so much.

"No-"

"Hels."

Alex pushed, he knew Hels had done something, and he was going to get to the bottom of it.

"Okay, Okay", Hels said.

Alex tapped his foot impatiently, if he wouldn't solve it soon, Xisuma would surely get mad.

"Okay. I get it. You've had a really hard time lately, you're stressed out, seven people died-"

"Twelve, actually", Alex tried to sound stern, but if it were him, he'd be as pleased as Hels was.

 Hels spoke up again. "Not the point. Look, they're dead now, and really whose fault is that?".

Hels smirked, trying to get his hopes up that X wouldn't find out.

"Yours!" Alex yelled.

"That's right, no ones", Hels said mockingly.

Then, they heard a familiar voice. They turned around, their faces morphed into horror as they stared at an angry Xisuma. He grabbed them both and put them in a carboard box labeled 'Gay baby jail'.

"You Fu-"

WC: 400